Chapter Twenty-Three

EDITED

So, what do you think is going to happen in this chapter?

copyright to me

Louis rubbed his crotch against Harry's stomach as he carried him up to the top floor, to the Heat Room - a Room specially designed for Heats and Ruts in the attic, where there was absolute privacy. Everyone knew how Alphas and Omegas got during these times and that was why the room was so secluded. Harry growled and thrust his hips up when Louis ground down roughly against his covered cock. He could practically feel his wet boxers, where his hand was curled around Louis' backside, thighs wrapped tightly around his hips.

Louis whined high in his throat, the call for an Alpha to knot him, to Mate him.

"Baby, I'm going to look after you so good. You want that, yeah?" he growled in Louis' ear, nipping his earlobe teasingly.

Louis groaned and ground his hips down again, fingernails clawing at Harry's back.

"You want my big Alpha knot, my little Omega? Huh? Want me to fill you up with my pups?"

Louis, by this stage, was frantically nodding his head.

Harry finally arrived outside the Room, opening the door and slamming it closed behind them with his foot.

Harry threw him onto the bed, neither of them wanting gentle at the moment.

Louis writhed on his back, panting and rubbing his backside against the duvet, wanting some relief.

Harry laughed and sat him up by pulling on his waist. He quickly pulled off Louis' shirt, lying him down on his back again. He placed his hands on Louis' cheeks, moving them down his throat, stopping at his nipples, rubbing them between his thumb and index fingers. Louis whined high in his throat again.

Harry got onto his knees on the bed, spreading Louis' legs as wide as they could in his jeans, kneeling between them. Slowly, keeping eye contact with Louis, he bent down and enveloped one of his nipples with his lips.

Louis gasped and arched his back, legs wrapping around his hips and thrusting up against his torso.

Harry smirked and sucked, one hand going to the other that looked lonely without the attention. He swapped over, sucking harder.

Louis' small hands tangled in Harry's wild hair, pulling him impossibly closer to his chest.

With one last tweak and tug, Harry pulled away. Louis tried to pull him back down, but his eyes snapped open when Harry grasped both his wrists in one hand and put them above his head.

Louis watched on hazily as Harry ran his lips down his pudgy torso, until they met the waistband of his jeans.

Harry grinned and sat back on his heels, letting his hands go. One of Louis' hands clutched onto the pillow, whilst the other tangled in the sheets.

Harry watched on in lust and adoration, lifting his hands to unbutton and unzip Louis' jeans, revealing the prominent bulge in his boxers. Harry groaned and reached one hand down to fix himself.

He couldn't wait to be in him.

When Harry snapped out of his little daydream, he tugged Louis' jeans down to his knees, having to get off the bed to get them off completely. His boxers were damp and stained, showing Harry his arousal.

Louis watched the sinful God standing at the bottom of the king-sized bed, eyes fixed on his boxers. Louis involuntarily moaned and his thighs widened even further when Harry pulled his tee-shirt off, unbuckling his belt.

Harry reached forward and slowly pulled off his boxers, Louis whining in need, cock springing free and resting against his stomach. Harry rested his hands on his knees and pressed them down into the bed, watching his clenching, leaking hole intently.

"You want my big cock to fill you up? Your pretty little hole wants my big cock, doesn't it?"

All Louis could do was whine and nod furiously, wanting his Alpha to just hurry up and make love to him already, to help him through his Heat and Mark him as his.

Harry was ready to get up onto the bed, wanting to have a taste, when he was suddenly being pulled away.

Sorry to disappoint in this chapter.

55 reads to update? Remember to VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!