I waited till they were leaving I didn't won't them to see me. But before they were out the door it open and Mike walked in. Hey Mrs. Berry said and walked out.

I stayed hide I had to see what happened. I hear Cindy (Ms. Applegate) say hi to Mike. He ask how she is doing and if she ready for the trip? She put her hand on his chest and say I can't wait to spend sometime alone with you.

He chuckled a little and said Disney will be fun with that he left. After she got some paper from the library lady she left. I came out from behind the shelf and went to my car to go home.

I get home and start a meatloaf and peeled some potatoes for supper. My mind just won't stop thinking if he wants her. About a hour later the door opened and Mike came into the kitchen. He was smiling and seemed so happy about something I just wonder if it's because she said they would have alone time.

He said You didn't need to cook you should be resting. I just smiled and ask how things where at work today? He said it was a long day. We set the food on the table and started to eat when I just had to ask.

Mike are you seeing Ms Applegate? He chocked on his food and then said why would you ask such a thing? I looked at him and say I heard you two are trying to hook up.

Mike laughed and said you know how high school kids are they start rumors all the time. There nothing going on and I only want you. I hope he is telling me the truth.

I packed my bag and put it by the door for the trip tomorrow. Went to the bathroom took a shower and crawled into the bed. I felt so alone and cold. I had my back to the door and was crying very quietly.

I hear the door open and the bed dip Mike turns me over and said please don't be like this I only love you. He pulled me into his arms and that's how we fell asleep.

I woke up to see Mike was almost dressed and he look over and told me he had to be at school early to get the papers in order for our trip and for me not to be late. He came over kissed my head and left. I think He is upset with me.

I get to the school and a lot of people are already here. They take everyone's names pack our bags in the bus and we start to load. When I get on the bus I take a seat in the middle and when the teachers climb on the bus Mike sits down with Cindy.

My heart breaks at the sight of them setting there talking and laughing. I try not to let anyone see how hurt I am but I don't know if it worked. I text Chad and John and ask if they could do something for me.

A few minutes later Chad text and said anything for you. I smiled they became good friends to me. I tell him that I need him to go rent me a room at our local hotel and to go pack all my things from Mikes.

He text me straight back why? what's wrong? I just say Mike found someone new and we thought it would be easier this way. That I will be back in a couple of days and that Mike nor do I want to talk about this anymore.

I ask if he can just do it and not say anything to Mike or the rest of the guys. I told him this is hard enough on both of us. He agreed and said he would take care of it. I closed my eyes and prayed I can make it without Mike. He has become my rock and now he gone.

The bus came to a stop and everyone got out to eat and so the drivers could fill up with gas. I went into the restroom not wanting any food. When I thought enough time had past. I went back out and got on the bus.

Mike didn't even see I hadn't eat not that he would care anyway. We where on the bus for what seemed like forever and not once did Mike look at me. When we got to the hotel and got checked in to our rooms I went to Mrs.Berry and ask if I paid for a ticket to go back home could I leave.

She asked why and I told her it had to do with my stepdad and the judge needing to see me. I asked her not to say anything to anyone not even the other teacher that I was ashamed of my life. She said it would be morning before she could get me the tickets and she wished I could stay and for me not to be ashamed that it's not my fault.

I went back to my room and went to sleep. Not wanting to see anyone and just wanting to getaway from them. I texted Chad that I would be coming back tomorrow night and ask if he took care of things he said everything was in my room at the hotel and he would meet me at my car tomorrow night. I told him thanks and goodnight.

The next morning there was a knock on my door and Mrs. Berry said everything was ready and a cab was waiting to take me to the bus station. I got my bags and left. Now Mike can have his fun and not have to look over his back at the whore he had to put up with.

The bus ride home seemed longer than the trip going. When I got off the bus Chad was there he took me to get my car and I followed him to the hotel. After we got in my room. He turned and ask Tori what is really going on and why would Mike let you come home on your own. I just started crying not able to say one word.

I lost the most important thing in this world now what do I do?