11

Mike POV

I was in class room in my own little world so happy about last night and how good Tori felt in my arms. I didn't even hear Becky come up to me and wrap her arms around my neck. When I looked up I was getting ready to push her off and punish her for making moves on a teacher.

That's when I heard the table at the door move. I looked up and there was Tori leaving my room. Oh no she thinks I'm with Becky. I yelled her name but she just ran I stood up call next door to Mrs. Carr's room and ask her to come in my room.

Mrs. Carr let me explain how inappropriate Becky had been and that Tori had seen this display and said she would take her to the office. We call Tori out over the intercom so we could tell her it was not what she thought but she never came to the office.

We wanted to explain that what she saw was a young girl making a mistake and that I was just a pawn in here game. When she didn't show up the headmaster called each teacher to ask if anyone who may know where Tori was at to come in to the office.

A little later a boy name Adam show up and said she had left in her car about an hour ago. The headmaster told him thanks and told me and Mrs. Carr we would call her in tomorrow, and explain everything to her at that time.

I told the headmaster I was going take the rest of the day off. He said that was fine so I left. I pulled up at my house thinking Tori was going be here but she not so I jumped back in my car and went to Steve.

Sure enough I pulled up and her car is in the driveway along with Steve's. My heart fell what if he is hurting her again. Please don't hurt her. I jumped out and went in I didn't even knock.

Steve was pass out on the couch and he has blood all over his shirt. I ran up stairs and into her room. It looks like a war took place in here but she not in here. I walk over to the bathroom and push open the door.

There on the floor lays Tori blood gushing out of her arm. I grab my phone call 911. please don't let her die. I wrap her arm in a towel and seen where she wrote goodbye everyone and my love was yours mike on the floor with her blood.

I took my hands and rub it out so no one could see that she had wrote anything then I called John. The paramedic stop the bleeding and sewed her wrist. They put her on the cot and was starting out the door when John showed up.

I told him he need to arrest Steve and then to meet me at the hospital. He did and as soon as he booked Steve he came in the waiting room at the hospital. I told him that No one will tell me anything about Tori because she underage and I'm not family.

When John got up I ask were he was going. I pulled him to the side and told him everything and that we need to keep it to your self that Steve didn't do that to her arm. He ask the doctor to come talk to us.

He told the doctor he could freely talk to me about Tori and he said she had three broke ribs, a broke arm, a sprang foot and her wrist had been sliced. Lost a lot of blood and That she had been left for dead. The doctor ask us to please go down stairs and give blood. So we did and came right back. I called the gang to come give blood too.

He said the next few days would be very critical and if she didn't wake up with in two days she probably would never come to. John told him I was to be the only person aloud in her room without him.

He then walk me in her room. She only had four days till her 18th birthday. So she if she comes to she could always be own. She can live away from him after she got out. We went in and I sit down beside her bed.

I couldn't stop the tears that ran down my face. She is the love of my life and I might lose her. John ask if I needed anything and I told him to call the headmaster and tell him I was turning in my letter of resignation. He ask why and I told him I wouldn't hide my love for her anymore that she was all I wanted or needed.