8

After school I went straight home because Steve had called to say there was a game tonight and to get the stuff ready. So I call the beer store to bring the booze over. I went to the market and got lunch meat and bread and came home started the sandwich and put out the drinks.

I wasn't as scared and upset as I usually am when I know there is a game. I know Mike will be here and he will pay whatever Steve wants to keep me safe. For the first time I feel like I will make thur a poker night with out being beat and raped. Mike going to save me from them all.

After about another hour the door opened to the house and Steve came in with some of his regular guys that always play cards here. I felt my belly flip as a few of them look me up and down. You could see the lust in there eyes. It makes me sick to know what they want to do to me.

I look up and saw Chad come in behind them. Chad smiled at me and I keep looking behind him for Mike. He's not with them. Where could Mike be? oh no what's going happen now? He said he would always be here to take care of me so where is he?

My hands began to shack and I was almost In tears thinking of what was going to happen now that Mikes not here. I was so in my own little rant that I drop the glasses in my hands they fell to the floor and broke into little piece, and Steve yells stupid bitch then he back handed me. I fell to the floor and started crying. Steve grab a piece of glass and started at me.

Chad grab Steve hand. Chad told Steve man if you want top pay for her don't mess her up. We like our girls fresh not black and blue with cuts on them. Steve told Chad he would keep me fresh for him. Then he laughed at his own joke. Chad looked at him funny but just let it go.

Steve laughed and Told me to shut up crying. I looked up to see his buddy's laughing and Steve pulled me up the stairs and told the guys to go on in the dinning room get some food and drinks and he would be right back. I knew what was coming next and I can't believe it was going to happen with Chad in the house. Please don't let this happen.

Chad POV

All the guys here for the game just look over at each other and walked off to the dinning room to get some food. I stood there not knowing what to do was he going to beat her? Should I go up stairs and blow our cover or wait to see if she yells for me to help her?

I waited but there was no noise so I started up the steps when one of the guys grabbed my arm and said he won't be long let's get a drink.

What do you mean I asked but he just laughed it off? Then He said that Steve always does this and walk off. There was nothing I could do but follow him to the dining room.

A few minutes past and I was getting so antsy I need to check on her but how. I asked one of the guys what they meant that this happen a lot and they laughed and said Steve always has her first but he should be done by now. I said What do you mean he has her first? They laughed and said he get to have sex with her before any of us are allowed to be with her.

Oh no Mike will kill Me. I jumped to my feet my heart was beating so fast I thought it would explode. I just sit here talking to these guys and none of us did anything while Tori being raped up stairs. I took off up the stairs the closer I got the more I could hear and I felt sick. I heard her crying so I opened the door to see her undressed and all bruised up laying on the floor in a ball.

Steve was fixing his pants when he looked up and smiled. Steve then ask you want a free go at her? I can't believe he just ask if I wanted to have sex with her! I'm so sick for what has happened here today and Mike is going to hate me for not protecting her. Not wanting to blow my cover.

I smiled like I was ok with what had happened in here. Steve told Tori to get ready for me and to play nice or she would be punished. He looked over at me and said I only give my best friends freebies so have fun and come to the game soon as your done. I want to win some of that money back from the race.

I waited till he left and I could hear him talking in the dinning room before I walk toward Tori. She didn't look up and I sit down beside her she had moved to the bed while Steve was talking. I ask her why she didn't yell for help that I would have came sooner if I knew what he was up here doing to her.

She looked up there was such pain in her eyes and said its worse if I yell. It broke my heart. She then laid down and uncovered herself. I looked away And said what are you doing? Tori didn't answer and instead she ask what do you want to do first? Steve will be mad if you don't hurry so what's first?

Something had changed in her and I knew she was going to lose it at any minute. She didn't even realize she was shacking or that she had tears rolling down her face.

I told her I didn't want anything from her. That I was there to help her and for her to get dressed. She didn't even look up she just did as she was told.

I called Mike but he still didn't answer so I left a message telling him to come as soon as he can that Tori needed him.

Tori just sit there still not saying a word. Something was so wrong with her now. She has lost all the fight that she always had in her eyes and I'm afraid this may have been all she can take. I told her I was going down stair and to try and pull her self together that Mike would be here soon. That only made her cry more.

I left Tori to get ready and went down stairs. I tried Mike again before I got into the dinning room but still no answer what could he be doing that's so important? I don't think Tori will make it thur this night without him here. He needs to get here soon or I will have to buy the night with her and try to get her out of here.

I can't get it off my mind She had this look on her face that said is had gave up and that she didn't care what happens now. I don't know if even Mike can bring her back from this place she is in now.

The game was going full blast when I got to the table. Steve told me to get some food and have a sit. I walked over to the food and fixed a plate not that I could eat after what I saw up stairs but I was trying to buy some time for Mike to get there.

After half an hour and Tori still hadn't came down and I was getting worried. I thought about how I could sneak back up there to check on her.

Tori POV

For a least an hour I just sit there not knowing how I could believe that they would keep me safe from him. No one could ever help me. Not even mike. he didn't show up he said he would always be at the games to keep the others away, but he didn't come.

I can't believe Steve told Chad he could have a free go at me and even he was so sick at the sight of me that even he didn't want a turn. I know Mike could never want me now, so what do I have left? I laughed to myself Funny how now these men seem to have moral codes.

I know now that I am on my own I have no one so, I will do what ever it takes to make it out of here alive and never look back not that anyone would care anyway.

Chad left and I got up put my clothes on straighter and went into the bathroom. I should have known Mike would get tried of taking care of me. I wanted to believe he would stick around but he left faster then I thought he would. I just really want to hope for something better out of life.

I looked in the mirror and saw all the bruises and right then I knew no one could ever really want me. I cleaned up the blood and took a deep breath to go down stairs. I am tried of fighting. This is my life now.

No more running I am done. I want fight this life anymore. As I was leaving my room I stop picked up my moms picture and told her I was story I didn't turn out like she wanted, and that maybe Steve would soon beat me enough that it killed me and I could be free.

I shut the door and started down the steps. When the bell rang I pulled it open and there stood Mike. If only he wasn't to late. It's over already he waited to long and now I can't fight anymore. I looked up and said there in the dinning room and walked off to the kitchen.