Chapter 31

Chapter 31
-Rage-

Harelline was saying something that I cannot understand.

Akala ko okay na kami, akala ko yung dahilan para maging okay kami ay dahil sa namagitan namin pero iba na naman ang kinalabasan.

Why is it that everytime I make love to her, there was something wrong that will happen.

I sighed heavily.

"Hindi ko kailanman minahal si Hannaline, Hare. I was too busy being a jerk four years ago but I cannot do that." That was true. What the hell was she saying?

She smirked like she was not the Harelline I know.

"You cannot deny that thing, Rage. Remember the first time you hurt me physically?"

I gulped like a child.

I seldom hurt a woman. I believe that when a guy hurt a girl, he likes hurting his own mother.

I sighed when I remember that time, exactly six years ago...

I was too frustrated. My sister became cold-like. She was not the same girl I used to love.

My mom was too devastated and sad because she cannot tolerate Monique anymore.

I only found out that my father has other family.

My mom knows about it. Even Monique.

Hindi ko alam kung kailan nila nalaman pero nalaman kong anim na taon na palang alam ng kapatid ko.

My mom knows about it a year after Monique was born.

I never thought my dad is that jerk.

Yung gabi na naaksidente si Daddy, yun din yung gabing nalaman ni Monique ang totoo.

Monique was hurt upon knowing that we have siblings. Three to be exact.

And she was hurt to know that they have the same name with Dad's other daughter.

Hindi ko pa sana malalaman na may tatlo pa pala akong kapatid maliban kay Monique.

I confronted my mom when I accidentally found out that  when I saw the last will of testament.

They were included in the paper...

I found out that my half sister, Reyah Mae Elise Vergara was the first daughter of the Vergara's.

Reyah was Monique's classmate when they were in college.

I remember Monique saying one time that she has one of heck classmate, she was irritating and annoying.

I can see relief in her eyes when she graduated two years ago.

Reyah was Monique's number one rival. 

Naalala ko pa nga minsan dati na sobrang nag-tantrums si Monique ng malaman nya ang birthday ni Reyah.