Curing Viruses (Virus Sans x Reader)

((Here we go..And yeah, I know the pic above is blurry but whatever.. And this OneShot might be boring.. :P))

You let out a sigh as you stand in front of the door to your computer class that you were two minutes late for. You turn the handle of the door and walk in as you notice that the teacher was already teaching a lesson about some stupid program on computers that helps clear a virus. The whole class falls silent and so does the teacher as they all turn to look at you, noticing that you had just walked in. "You're late Y/N..." The computer teacher says with an irritated expression on his face making you sigh and ignore him as you walk over to your seat and sit down next to your friend, Anti who chuckles at you. "fall asleep again in class sleepy head?" Anti askes you with a 'know-it-all' grin while you groan in response. "Yeah..I did but that's because of my stupid neighbor.." You answer him in a slightly annoyed voice from just thinking about your neighbor. "heh, same response that i ever get from you when i ask that same question." Anti replies with a chuckle as you let out another groan. "What did I miss?" You ask Anti who seems to look slightly shocked at your sudden question before letting out a slight chuckle. "a lot.." He replies a bit vaguely with a grin on his face. "Not funny.." You reply to him in a slightly annoyed voice making his grin fade into a frown as he lets out a small sigh. "jeez...you can't even at least smile.." Anti says quietly a bit hurt by the way you just talked to him. "you missed how to open the program up..but i got it don't worry.." Anti finishes as he scoots closer to you so that he can see your computer screen and goes to the 'Computer' section thingy on the computer, pulling up your hardrives and files etc. "Thank god.." you say as you let out a sigh of relief since you didn't really miss anything at all. Soon class ended and you headed to lunch as you noticed a barely noticeable skeleton or at least a skeleton you have never seen or met walking a bit slowly and casually down the hall with his hands stuffed in his pockets, heading for the stairs to go down since the cafeteria was located down stairs. You decide to strike up a friendly conversation with him as you run over to him to catch up with him. "Uh..Hi there!" You say in a friendly manner as you try looking for a subject to talk about to him but find nothing as you notice the skeleton stop walking making you stop walking as well as he looks at you so you could get a closer look at him. He seemed to look like he was in pain, he had weird markings that were on the sides of his skull where they all seemed to meet at his eyes, half of his skull looked like it was missing as there were millions of ones and zeros in it and they looked like codes or something, he wore a brown jacket that had peach fur ((much like Underfell's jacket :P)) along with a red turtleneck underneath it, A red scarf was wrapped around his neck and hung in the back of him like Anti's scarf did, he also wore black basketball shorts that had a white stripe on the sides of them and they looked a little ripped at the ends of them where you could see his skeletal legs and some purple tennis shoes. "what do you want?" He asks you a bit rudely with a pained expression on his face making you flinch a little at how he just spoke to you as you take a step closer to him making him step back a little. "I-I'm Y/N..And I've never seen you hear at this school before a-and I was wondering if you wanted to talk.." You reply to him with a slight frown on your face. "you've never seen me here before because i'm rarely ever here..so today you meeting me here was merely a coincidence..i think." He says in a quiet voice as you walk closer to him while he doesn't seem to want to move away from you. You smile in victory as you mentally say in your head 'Yes! I think I'm getting to him!!'. "Why aren't you ever here?" You ask him a bit curious while hoping that what you're asking him isn't something too personal as you notice the skeleton's eyes widen at your question as a light shade a red appears on his cheekbones. "w-why would you want to know? it's not like you care.." He asks you a bit quietly while you smile warmly at him before opening your mouth to answer his question. "Why? I'll tell you why..It's because I do care." You say sincerely to him with a smile as you walk even closer to him until you're just a few centimeters away from him while you notice the shade of red dust on his cheekbones worsens to a darker color. "What's your name?" You ask him with a sweet smile on your face. "i-it's a bit confusing..but people just call me virus.." He replies a bit nervously while you smile softly at him and open your arms out, expecting a hug. "Virus..It's nice to meet you." You say calmly to him with a soft smile on still plastered on your face as you notice Virus's eyes grow wide before a few tears slowly start to form in his eyesockets before he hugs you a bit hesitatingly. From that day on, the two of you became very close friends, even closer friends than what you and Anti were and that friendship soon blossomed into love as you fell in love with the skeleton. One day you were walking to the cafeteria like on your regular school week basis and you feel a pair of boney hands grab your shoulders  before pulling you and pushing you into a locker as gently as possible, Virus's locker. "y/n..I-I need to confess..and stop holding my emotions inside.." Virus says seriosuly and yet calmly as a dark shade of red dusts across his cheekbones. "i-i thought we were j-just friends at first..b-but then i started wondering and asking myself why everytime that you gave me that warm amd caring smile, i always got really nervous and would always feel my cheeks heat up..b-but i finally realized why.." Virus's starts as he looks into your sparkling E/C eyes with his own as you feel your cheeks heat up like crazy, realizing that he was confessing his love to you. "y-y/n i-i l-love y-you..more than anything." Virus finishes as awaits your response while you sit there, speechless as if you were stunned making Virus's eyes water. "i-i knew it..i'm such an idiot..i-i should of never even told you..i wasted your time..i-i'm sorry." Virus stutters out as he turn around to walk away until he's pulled back by you grabbing his hand and pulling him back over to you as you then kiss his teeth lovingly making his eyesockets grow wide at your sudden action before closing them and kissing you back. The kiss lasted for a few moments before you pulled away with him and gazed into his eyes that were now full of love. "I love you too, Virus."