A Human Walked Up To A Hotdog Stand~ (Hungertale Sans X Reader)

((That title though xD))

You were taking your daily walk home from school as you stop by a hotdog stand where a cute skeleton was seen to always be selling Hotdogs to people. You would always stop by his little stand to chat and buy a hotdog just because they actually tasted pretty good. You realized over time that you had developed a little crush for the cute hotdog selling skeleton which resulted in making you blush like crazy everytime he'd make some goofy pun up about hotdogs or skeletons. He wore a yellow jacket that had a red squiggly line going across the front of it, a red T-Shirt, and some yellow shorts with the same type of design as his jacket except the red squiggly line went on the sides of his shorts, he LOOKED like a hotdog. You walk over to the stand only to see that the cute skeleton wasn't there making your lips curve downward into a frown. Until, you hear his voice from not too far away from where you were you were standing, it sounded like it came from behind you as you turn around only to see the cute skeleton being chased by a pack of greater dogs. You facepalm a little before taking your backpack off and unzipping your main pouch and pull a dog whistle out and blow into it, making all the dogs stop at once. The greater dogs all ran away leaving the skeleton in one piece still as you walk over to him and smirk. "Looks like you got into some 'paw'some ((troublesome xD)) business with the dogs." You say as you giggle at your own pun. "haha..very funny." The skeleton says pouting a bit as a shade of red dust covers his cheekbones. "hey wait..i don't think i've ever introduced myself to you before..i'm sans." ((Yeah sorry..but I can't think of a nickname for hotdog sans xD)) Sans says as he extends his hand out to you which you shake. "Nice to meet you Sans, I'm Y/N." You reply to Sans with a happy smile until feeling a set a teeth on your cheek. "heh..cute..but not as cute as you." Sans says flirtingly to you making your entire face turn red. From that day on, you and Sans began dating.

((Shortest OneShot I've ever written Lol, 394 words xD))