Underfell Sans x Reader

You were making your way towards your locker to grab the books and journals necessary for your final class before the end of the day as you unlock your locker with the required combination code after arriving at your locker. Little did you know that somebody had been watching you from behind as you open one of your journals up that was secretly your diary and pulled a picture of the cutest skeleton you had ever layed eyes on. You thought he was adorable especially when he tried acting tough and cool and found him to be pretty funny. You had a secret nickname for him, 'Cherry' because he blushed as red as a cherry and sometimes his left eye would glow a bright red when he got angry. You smiled practically fangirling over the picture of him in your hands before placing the picture securely back in your journal and grab your books and ACTUAL journals and closed your locker about to head to your final class when suddenly you were pulled into a hug from behind. You slowly turn around to reveal your crush, Cherry as you stared at him as you notice his cheekbones turn a bright neon red before you hug him back with bright red cheeks. He then pulls away still blushing. "Uh..So look Kid, I heard ya like me.." Cherry stated in his normal deep voice trying to sound 'cool' as he scratched the back of his skull a bit sheepishly while your cheeks turned redder. "S-So is it true?" Cherry continued finishing his sentence/question. "Y-Yeah.." you finally answer still blushing massively. "Who told you tha-" your question was cut off by teeth crashing into your soft lips. "Y-You see Y/N I've been crushing on you for a long time..I know we were just friends at first..but I couldn't help but find you cute in every way that it was impossible for me to not ignore my feelings towards you until well I f-found out that you like me a-and decided to find out myself by asking you..and.." Cherry stops explaining for a moment before continuing. "L-Look Y/N I just love you too much to let anyone hurt you and I'm glad that I found out that you like me back!" He finishes his statement as he hugs you tightly and you hug back with a warm smile plastered on your lips. "I love you too Sans.." You mumble quietly enough for him to hear and for no one else to as you snuggle into his black jacket while still hugging him.