The Girl And The Nerd (Science Sans x Reader)

You had been making your way to lunch until someone had bumped into you on accident making you both fall on the cold tile floor along with several books labled 'Science..' and some other words that were hard to read from your angle. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" You ask the Science nerd with worry who had a book on his face. You assumed that the book must of fallen there when he landed on the floor. You gently removed the book off of his face to reveal a skeleton wearing some sort of a white lab coat and red glasses. You remember seeing other skeleton in the school but they all had their pupils lit up, this one didn't. You inched closer towards him not realizing the position you were in as you searched for his pupils, staring into his blank eye sockets. Your attention was taken off of his eye sockets for a moment and to his cheekbones that had a light tint of blue dust on them. You looked at the blue dust on his cheekbones curiously. 'Is that blush?' You ask yourself in your mind as you started leaning in closer until your face was just inches away from his. Suddenly, his white pupils light up making you jump a little but right as you do that, your lips crash into his teeth. The two of you blushed madly as you quickly pulled away from the skeleton with your faces now blushing brightly. "I-I'm S-So sorry!!" You say apologetically as you bow a little at him earning a slight chuckle from him. "heheh..don't worry about it because I honestly liked it." He says reassuringly as he mutters the last part to himself but, of course you hear him. "S-So what are doing in the hallway? Also what's your name?" You ask him kindly with a warm smile. "The name's Science..And I was delivering these books to Prof. Gaster." He explains as he starts gathering the science books. "Oh..here let me help you then." You state as you grab half of the science books and hold them in a neat stack. You and Science arrive at Gaster's lab and place the books on his desk as Science lets out a sigh. "Asleep again apparently.." he mumbles under his breath as he looks at the sleeping professor who had his head on his desk sleeping silently. You giggle a little at his comment before you leave the lab with Science. At the end of the day you and Science say your goodbyes then you start walking away from him when suddenly you feel a boney hand grab yours as you turn around to face Science but as if on time, when you turned your lips met Science's teeth as he kissed you passionately before pulling away from you and grinning happily. "See you tomorrow Y/N." He says to you while grinning before turning around and walking away leaving you blushing madly.