Painted Love (Inky Sans x Reader >w<)

((I'm making this OneShot for a very specific person on here who loves Inky x3))

You skipped happily down the hall with your art supplies in your hands, you were so excited to meet your best friend, Ink. He was your bestie for a lot of reasons but one of the main reasons was he loved your artwork even If It wasn't the best in the whole Multiverse. ((Lol It sounds like I'm Error now xD well shiz..I love Error anyways x3)) While walking, you bumbed into a certain skeleton who thought everything was awesome ((EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!)) and tended to use the word 'radical' a lot which bothered you since he always seemed to make fun of you and that's why he's known as the class clown just like Bluerazzberry except Bluerazzberry slept through the whole school day while mister annoying didn't. "Woah dude! Like you just bumped into me and that's like, not radical at all!" Fresh said acting offened while you picked up your art supplies that had fallen on the floor after accidentally bumping into the annoying skeleton as you completely ignored him. "Hey like If you're going to ignore me then like, I'll force you to listen to me!" Fresh states as he stomps on your sketchbook that your hand had been on making you flinch a little and yelp at the pain of one of your fingers' bone cracking. "Fresh! Leave her alone!!" Yelled a familiar voice from the distance as you could hear loud fast paced footsteps getting louder and louder by the second as you opened your eyes and look up to see your friend, Ink who pushed Fresh away making Fresh's weight on your hand go away as he falls down on the ground. "Woah dude like, what the heck do you think you're doing? That chick over there was ignoring me so I was just trying to get her attention!" Fresh explains thinking Ink would believe him. "Sure..like I would believe you." Ink says in a slightly irritated and angered voice as he lends his hand out to you which you gladly grab as he pulls you up back to your feet then looks at Fresh and growls. "If you touch her again then you'll be dead where you stand!" Ink states in an angered voice with his teeth clenched and his eyes shooting daggers as Fresh before grabbing your hand gently and walking off with you after helping you pick up your art supplies. "Sorry Y/N..for not being there when you actually needed me.." Ink starts while frowning and staring at the floor as the two of you walk to art class. "If only I had been there..you wouldn't of gotten hurt.." Ink says as he finishes his sentence while you look at him and smile warmly. "It's alright Ink, really..I'm just glad that you came anyways." You say reassuring him with kind words as he looks up at you and smiles happily. "Alright..thanks for cheering me up Y/N." Ink replies as he smiles sincerely at you. "Of course!" You answer happily with a giggle and a happy smile. "So let's get to our Art class already!" Ink cheers happily as the two of you make it to the classroom doors and open them then sitting next to each other in your normal seats at the table that consisted of a few other monsters and also Frisk who waves at you happily while you smile at them. "Hey Frisk!" You exclaim happily as you get your art supplies out and everything that you would need for the art project while Ink gets his out. The project was one of those special ones where students were able to have partners if they wanted to. "Hey..Y/N?" Ink called your name in a questioning manner as he tapped your shoulder lightly while you turn around to face him. "Yeah, Ink?" You reply to him with a smile. "W-Would you like to be my partner for this project?" Ink asks you nervously stuttering a bit while scratching the back of his skull. "S-Sure Ink!" You exclaim happily and look over at Frisk who is smirking at the two of you and makes a heart with their hands towards the two of you making your face turn a bright velvet red. "S-Stop it Frisk!" You demand while Frisk grins at the two of you until Monster Kid walks up to Frisk. "Yo, Frisk! Do you wanna be my partner?" Monster Kid asks Frisk while Frisk gives him a gentle smile and nods making Monster Kid jump up and down excitedly.  "Yay! Dude..I'm gonna be the best partner you could ever have!" Monster Kid exclaims as he sits next to Frisk. You look over at Ink who is sitting next to you with a pencil in his mouth and a piece of notebook paper with numerous ideas for the project have been written down. It was obvious that he was brainstorming ideas for the project. Eventually he finds the perfect idea and shows you with a happy grin on his face. "Ok I got it!" Ink exclaims happily as he points at the idea that he has while you look at it and smile. "Yeah that's a good idea Ink!" You exclaim happily while Ink nods in agreement. The project was about making sculptures out of clay and Ink had a lot of Ideas in mind but the one that the two of you agreed was very uncommon and will probably be the most praised sculpture.

The two of you eventually finish the sculpture and smile happily at the work. "It looks perfect!" Ink exclaims as he stares at the beauty of his work and you doing the same. "Yeah It is actually!" You cheer as the teacher walks over to the two of you to examine the work as his/her eyes widen at the sight of the sculpture and gives you both an A+ for your grade. After that school ended and the two of you walked home together since your house wasn't far from Ink's. You were about to walk into your house after unlocking the door with your house keys until you felt a pair of arms wrap around you from behind. You somehow know who it is and slowly turn around to see the one and only Ink in front of you. "I-Ink?" You manage to say as a dark shade of red covers your cheeks from the closeness of him. "Listen Y/N..I promise you..that as long as I'm alive..I'll stay by your side." Ink stated calmly. Right when you were about to protest you feel Ink's teeth brush lightly against your lips.