Berry In Love (Blueberry Sans x Reader)

((Blueberry Sans= Underswap Sans btw in case you guys didn't know ^~^ also I know that I said that I'd make a Underswap Papyrus x Reader OneShot but I decided to throw in a little Blueberry love to you beautiful readers so enjoy this very short yet adorable story~))

You walked to school with your Ipod in your F/C jacket pocket playing 'Drop Pop Candy' as you hummed the song to yourself unaware of how loud you had been humming and singing the song to yourself, singing the lyrics not noticing people looking at you with a smile on their face at the sound of your voice as you walked by them.

"Umbrella at your side, it's raining but you close it tight~" You begin singing as one of your earphones falls out of your ear without you noticing until you hear a deep male voice beside you sing the second line of the song as you turn to see an averaged height skeleton walking next to you wearing mostly blue with stars in his eyes as the music plays from the earphone that he had taken when you weren't looking. "And how are you? Purred a cat just passing through~" You smile happily and continue to sing along with him. "Those heels that you like are soaking but is that alright?..Let out a sigh for another day the same as the last come on lets try and dye it blue and change it up from the past reflecting up from a puddle but then gone in a flash is that the most that you could dream or wanted to see? But look around!" You continue while the skeleton dressed in blue chimed in. "Dance up and down!" You and the skeleton finish the song as the song on your Ipod ends. "Wow! You sing really good! My name is Blueberry! Blueberry The Great!" Blueberry exclaims happily with stars in his eyes as he looks at you with a big adorable smile on his face. "Nice to meet you, Blueberry! I'm Y/N!" You exclaim happily back to him as you shake Blueberry's hand. "Y/N? That's a cute name!" Blueberry exclaims happily as he gets a bit too close to your face for comfort making a dark shade of red dust across your cheeks. 'God he's adorable...' You think in your head as you stare at the adorable skeleton in front of you. "T-Thanks Blueberry..You're name is really uncommon and adorable!" You say with a smile plastered on your face as you notice his cheekbones turn a light blue. 'Aww! Not only does he wear blue..he also blushes blue! No wonder his name is Blueberry!" You think in your head as you blush more for a reason that you couldn't quite answer why to. Blueberry eventually steps back a little so that he's not in your face when he notices how uncomfortable it was making you as the two of you continue walking to school, together. The two of you finally arrive at the school and stand in front of the school doors not noticing that the two of you had been holding hands as you walk in while Blueberry stays behind you for a moment making you jerk back a little as you look down at your hand to see that it's intertwined with a blue glove, BLUEBERRY'S glove to be specific. You blush a bright velvet color as you look up at Blueberry who seemed to be in a daze. "Um..Blueberry you're holding my hand.." You say calmly to him while tapping his shoulder making him come back to reality and snapping him out of his daze. He looks down at his hand that had been one with yours as a dark shade of blue covered his cheekbones as he removed his hand from yours and looks at you embarrassed. The two of you walk inside the school only to be greeted by the dissmissel bell telling students that it's time to head to their first period class which yours happened to be Mrs. Dreemur's math class.((I think I spelled It wrong xP meh..I nu care..you guys know what I'm talking about obviously anyways.. :P)) "Well I have to head to class so I guess i'll see you later..?" You say to Blueberry sounding more like a question as you start walking away until you were stopped by Blueberry hugging you from behind. "Yeah..see you Y/N." Blueberry whispers to you before kissing your cheek and letting go of you then walking away to go to his class leaving you standing there like a frozen statue, a blushing tomato.

((Yeah I know It didn't really have a kissy kissy moment but I decided to make a change so that It's 'special' compared to all my other OneShots but still..I hope you guys enjoyed It C: ))