"Niall a little help" he noticed that Lo was out cold and immediately tried waking her.

"Niall she's out. The power of god couldn't wake her at this point"

"Should I take her upstairs?" He questioned unsure of how to handle the beautiful drunk girl in his arms.

"Yea that's fine the door is unlocked."

I watched as he picked her up bridal style. Shaking her slightly.

He looked at me worry etched on his adorable face.

"She only had 3 drinks" be yelled.

"She's ok trust me just a light weight..oh where is Harry?" I asked before he walked away carrying my wasted roommate.

"Not sure he's around somewhere"

I nodded as he escaped the living room crowed. I noticed the coffee table was turned into a beer bong location as 3 guys held another guy upside down while a fourth poured beer into a funnel. I rolled my eyes at their childish drinking games.

"What's your name? " a male voice shouted. I turned and noticed the guy Niall had been talking to smiling at me.

"Oh um Charlie" I responded with a small smile.

"Louis" he yelled. Even with the loud music I could still hear his accent.

"Thinking about going next?" He questioned

"I'm sorry what?" He pointed to the beer bong party.

"Oh! No way. Not for me" he laughed and I did too.

I looked back and saw Harry making his way through the crowed towards the back of the apartment.

"Oh excuse me for just a minute" I said as I tried fighting the crowed to get to Harry.

"Hey baby you're next! "

"Wha-" some big neanderthal wrapped his arm around my waist lifting me from the ground.

"Put me down what are you doi-" I was flipped upside down and a second guy grabbed one of my legs. My shirt fell over my face. Thank god I put on a good bra.

I screamed when a third guy tried shoving a funnel tube in my mouth.

"No stop!" I yelled but nobody could hear me over the music. My eyes searched for anyone that could help me.

Louis stood in the same spot talking to a different guy.

"LOUIS!" I screamed his head jerked my direction. I could tell he cursed when he saw my predicament. He sat his drink down and rushed over. A fourth guy pushed him back when he tried grabbing me.

"Let her go mate. She's clearly not wanting to participate." Louis ordered. The guy punched him causing him to stumble back.

"What the fuck is your problem?" The guy Louis had been talking to a few minutes ago approached the one that hit him.

A few unclear words were exchanged as they started pushing each other. Oh my god a fight was going to break out.

I caught Harry's curly hair passing and called out for him.

"HARRY!-" the tube was forced into my mouth.

He looked around trying to figure out who called his name. I reached out grabbing the bottom of his shirt. I felt the cold beer filling my mouth and throat.

Harry looked down and noticed my distressed look.

"Charlie?" Anger flashed across his face. "PUT. HER. DOWN!" He yelled. The two guys holding me flipped me up right and sat me on my feet. My hand flew to my mouth. I was going to be sick. It was drink or drown and I drank a lot to keep from sealing my fate as girl who drowned at beer bong bash.