Huggable - JiminxEveryone

It was a no-brainer, really.

At least, Taehyung thought so. Jimin was the sweetest, nicest, cutest, fluffiest and smiliest person on the face of the planet, why wouldn't you want to hug him?

"I'm pretty sure 'smiliest' is not a word, hyung."

Taehyung just looked at the maknae like he had said something incredibly stupid.

Jungkook stared back like Taehyung was the stupid one who couldn't even grasp the simplest rules of grammar. "Well, it's not."

"Well, you asked why I kept hugging Jimin today and that's the answer."

"No, you said why Jimin is huggable, not why you kept hugging him."

Taehyung didn't understand the difference. Did there need to be a difference? Couldn't someone look huggable and that was why you hugged him? Why did there always have to be specifics with Jungkook? Seriously!

"Uh...so are you gonna kill me now, or what?" Jungkook's expression was a mixture of confusion and indifference.

"Jimin would kill me if I killed you," was all Taehyung said before completely ignoring the maknae. If Jungkook was going to be stupid, fine. He could just go hug Jimin some more.

"Ugh, Tae, get off me. What is with you today?" was what Jimin said after unsuccessfully trying to peel his friend off of him. "Are you not feeling well?"

Taehyung mumbled something incomprehensible into Jimin's stomach. "Tae, seriously, what's wrong?"

"Huggable people should be hugged."

Jimin stopped tugging at Taehyung's arms, causing him to finally look up and see that gorgeous smile that could melt anybody's heart. "Is that all? You had me worried."

"Really?" Taehyung smile-pouted and settled for leaning on Jimin's shoulder. "I'm good if I'm hugging you."

Jimin's clear, sweet laughter bounced off the walls and promptly melted Taehyung's heart.

--

Hoseok leaned over Jimin's shoulder to watch the replay with him. Jungkook managed to bounce his shoulders in a way that was both innocent and suggestive. That stupid maknae. "Jin-hyung is so handsome these days, huh?"

Jimin smiled faintly, pausing the video to look up at his hopeful hyung. "Good thing too, 'cause I tripped in the second chorus, see?" He went back to the part he was talking about. "I felt my heart tipping over when I thought I was gonna fall."

Hoseok raised his eyebrows. "Your heart tipped? I didn't notice anything."

"There were flames on stage, hyung, we were all a little preoccupied with our flailing limbs to be conscious of each other, other than not bumping into each other."

Leaning closer, Hoseok watched the part Jimin was talking about, fingers absently tapping on his arm. "I can't really tell. It's not like you've never tripped performing before."

Jimin elbowed him, or sort of elbowed him, since Hoseok moved out of the way quickly. "Thanks, hyung."

"Come on, Jiminnie, don't be mad. We've all had our slip ups." Hoseok leaned down and put his arm around Jimin's shoulder again. "Remember when my shoe came flying off that time?" This time Jimin's smile spread across his entire face, making Hoseok the happiest hyung in that moment. "Stop watching this. You don't need to. You could do the choreography in your sleep. We were all tired that day."

Jimin was about to pout and as cute as a pouting Jimin was, Hoseok was so much more fond of his smile. He snatched the phone out of his hands, causing Jimin to get up and try and take it back. Hoseok shook his head. "Nope, nope, no more of that. And no pouting. It's not gonna do anything."