Sunshine - JiminxEveryone

"Jiminnie, come on, I've been waiting to see this movie for weeks!"

"He doesn't like action movies, Tae, you know that. He'd rather come play basketball with me, wouldn't you, Jimin?"

"Since when has he ever wanted to play basketball? He's afraid of getting hit! Stupid hyung."

"Mind your manners, Jungkook. And he's right, Yoongi."

"So maybe I just want him to watch, then, is that okay?"

"Sure it is, hyung, doesn't sound suspicious at all."

"You brat!"

Jimin sat in the middle of the argument as always, literally too, as he just smiled gently, tail whisking back and forth. His friends were always arguing about what to do, and who got to do what, and who got to bring Jimin along. As Namjoon had once proudly exclaimed, "You're our mascot, Jiminnie, we always want you along."

"He's not giant stuffed head, hyung," Jungkook had drawled, not even really aware that his hand was brushing down Jimin's silky tail.

"Of course he isn't, he's our sunshine! Right, Tae?"

"I thought I was your sunshine," Taehyung pouted, causing Hoseok to scoop him into a hug and tickle him till he cried.

"Of course you're my sunshine, baby. I just mean for everybody."

And everybody had agreed and Jimin felt like he was sunshine, like he would never stop shining because he had such wonderful friends to keep him burning bright.

Yoongi had given chasing Jungkook, and the youngest was sitting triumphantly next to Jimin while Taehyung continued to whine about wanting to see that movie and Hoseok promising to go with him the next day, he had dance class, "don't you want to come watch hyung dance, Jiminnie?"

Jimin always liked watching Hoseok dance. It was like watching water move through air, like that show Taehyung raved about. He nodded, smiling and Taehyung was pouting again.

Then Hoseok was pacifying him and Yoongi left the conversation to find call Namjoon - not without first crouching down to plant a kiss between Jimin's brown, furry ears and pat him on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

Jimin nodded again, a blush creeping up his cheeks. Yoongi wasn't one for tons of skinship, but something in the adorable hybrid's face just brought out this loving hyung instinct in him and he couldn't help but give him kissed. "I'll miss you, hyung."

"You'll see him in less than a day, Jimin-hyung, sheesh." Jungkook's hands did match his words as they came up to scratch those same ears.

Yoongi pat Jimin once more and wandered off, phone in hand. Jimin watched him go, but soon enough another pair of legs entered his vision. He looked up and saw Jin separating Hoseok and Taehyung from yet another compromising position.

"I know you love each other, but brothers don't do that."

"We weren't doing anything."

"You were staring."

"So?"

"So I know it doesn't mean anything to you, but people get the wrong idea too easily. And stop calling him baby, Hoseok, he's almost an adult."

Taehyung looked torn between insisting he was still a baby and feeling happy that Jin had actually acknowledged his almost adulthood. He ended up just sticking out his tongue and tugging at Hoseok's arm.

"Come on, hyung. Can we go to the movie after your class?"

"Tae, I'm so tired after class."

"Can we watch a movie at home?"

"Sure, ba-- uh, Tae," Hoseok grinned at Jin who sighed, but let him go.

Jimin was surprised that they didn't say goodbye, but of course, Taehyung could never leave without a sunshine hug, so it only took a moment for him to stop in his tracks, bolt back towards the hybrid and wrap his arms around him, burrowing his face in his hoodie. Jimin laughed lightly, holding his friend tightly, liking the feel of him. Eventually, Jungkook made a grumpy sound and Tae let go, promising to take Jimin to the movies soon and watch a nice, happy movie, and also secured a promise from Jin to watch the other one with him.

Jin smiled fondly in the younger's direction as he ran to catch up with his brother. "That kid."

"You like that kid, hyung." Jungkook had resumed scratching Jimin ears and the hybrid was leaning against him contentedly, eyelids drooping.

"I like all of you kids," Jin clarified, still smiling. "Jimin's falling asleep. Why don't you take him to his room and I'll start making dinner, okay?"

"Okay." As Jungkook's older brother, Jin was the only one who could ever tell the maknae what to do, not that he'd object to taking Jimin anywhere. The hybrid was so soft and fluffy and small, he fit into Jungkook's arms perfectly as he carried him upstairs.

After tucking the hybrid into bed, Jungkook was about to get up when a hand reached out to tug on his shirt. "Jungkookie, won't you sleep with me?"

Jungkook smiled and reached out to stroke one finger down Jimin's nose. "Sure, hyung."

Jimin's smile was so much like sunshine that Jungkook had to look away and stuff his face against those soft, silky ears. Jimin nestled against him, head tucked under the younger's chin.

"Love you, Jungkookie," Jimin whispered sleepily.

Jungkook wanted to squeal with delight from the cuteness. "Love you too, hyung," he whispered back before hugging the other closer.

Jin received no response when he called upstairs for Jungkook to cut up vegetables, but he didn't need to go up to know what had happened. The maknae could never resist the hybrid, and he supposed that he could just cut them himself.

Besides, waking Jungkook from Jimin cuddles was like trying to pull a mamma bear from her cubs. Not gonna happen.