Fine Line - Edward/Bella Fanfiction - Chapter 17

Warning. Mature Adult Content in this chapter!

BPOV 

I opened the door to my room.

"Are you sure about this?" Edward sang into my ear, winding his arms around my bare waist and squeezing me tight. 

My body quivered a tiny bit. I took a deep breath in and nodded. 

He closed and locked the door. He turned around and pulled me into him. We made out passionately until I dragged him towards the bed.

I lay down and he rested on top of me, never breaking our lips from each other.

He fiddled with the material of my bikini top until I told him to go ahead.

Tenderly, he opened the bow tied at the back and let the bikini fall from my chest. He threw it away from the bed and stared down at my breasts for a moment.

"You are so beautiful" he said quietly and returned his lips to mine. His hand gradually moved up my torso until he reached my exposed breasts. He cupped one gently in his hand before feeling my nipple, which was now hard.

He pinched and squeezed it slightly, earning a moan of pleasure from me. He moved his lips away from my mouth and kissed down my neck.

He reached my breasts with his lips and began sucking them passionately. I moaned even louder, mesmerized by his touch. 

He teased me with his tongue, sucking and gently biting my nipples and breasts. He began to trace his hands back down my chest until he reached the waistband of my bikini bottoms

He pulled at the waistband before sliding them off me and throwing them away, as he had done with the top. He kissed all down my stomach and then reached the source of the wetness I was feeling.

He gently kissed the lips and before I could moan any more he darted his tongue inside me. This felt like nothing on earth. The feelings exploding inside of me were too wild to handle. 

He swirled his tongue around just the right way, tasting every bit of me. I was squirming on the bed, fisting the sheets and trying to resist the urge to scream his name out loud. 

After a few minutes I felt myself erupt for the first time. Nothing else mattered, only me and Edward. For a moment I forgot that there were 4 people sleeping in the rooms surrounding us, I didn’t care that my best friend and his sister could potentially hear us, I just needed to let something out. 

I moaned loudly and breathlessly. I couldn’t hold on any longer. His face reappeared in front of me and I crashed my lips onto his, wrapping my arms around his neck and holding him tight.

"That was amazing" I tried to say, still out of breath.

"You’re amazing Bella. I can’t wait any longer. I want to feel every bit of you" he said into my neck. I kissed him again, already looking forward to what came next.

He slowly positioned himself nearer to me and slid of his bathing suit. 

"This is going to be so much better than any other time here" he smiled at me, putting on a condom. As he delayed a minute, my brain had time to register this.

I closed my legs shut and sat straight up in the bed. His head shot up to look at me, confused.

"What’s wrong?" he asked.

I moved my legs so they were off the bed, hanging down the side. My hand pushed my hair back from my forehead.

"Have you…have you been with another girl here?"

He frowned slightly. “Um..well..I mean…yeah a few…but that was before you and me” he said, smiling slightly.

"Edward……were you with someone….here? As in….in this room? On this bed?" 

He hesitated for a moment, trying to think of something to say. He turned his face away from me.

"Oh God…" I muttered, closing my eyes. "Which one was it?" I demanded.

"Eh….it was…i-it doesn’t matter.but uh…it was..S-Sadie" he stuttered.

Ugh I just knew that girl was a slut. She had that sense to her. I hung my head down into my hands. 

"Bella it doesn’t change anything. It’s still you and me, right here" Edward reasoned, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I..um..I’m just not feeling up to it right now. I think you should go" I whispered. I felt his hand lose grip on my shoulder. 

"Bella…come on…"

"Please, Edward. I just..can’t" I shook my head. He hesitated for a minute, but eventually sighed and got up, grabbing his clothes on the way out. 

Once he was gone I lay back on my bed, immediately regretting opening my mouth at all.

EPOV

So close! We had been so close. Why did I ruin it? I should have never said anything. WHEN WILL I LEARN?

She tasted amazing, like no one else. I couldn’t wait to take things further, to finally be connected to Bella in every possible way.

I’m so stupid, of course she wouldn’t want to do it knowing I had fucked someone else on that very bed. If anything it just reminded her of my old player ways, the very thing that’s stopping her from wanting to be with me.

Edward you may be the biggest idiot on the planet.