Fine Line - Edward/Bella Fanfiction - Chapter 15

Okay okay cuz I love you guys so much, here is another chapter ;)

BPOV      

Okay, Alice was right about this house. It’s frickin’ amazing! I mean, the Cullen’s house had always wowed me, but their beach house was something else.

It was literally on the beach for starters. There was a path leading up to it. It had steps up to the house and double doors for entry. It was a two story with 6 bedrooms, which meant we all got our own. 

In the back they had a massive pool and a hot tub! We were going to have some fun here!

"So Bella you can have this room" Alice said, gesturing towards the room at the end of the landing. I opened the door and was amazed.

The room was beautiful. The furniture was cream and light pink, elegant but not overly-girly. There were a pair of glass french door which led out to a balcony, with a perfect view of the beach and the ocean. I dropped my bags and stared at it.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. “It’s nice isn’t it?” Edward whispered into my ear.

I nodded, mesmerized by his touch.  ”It sure is” I sighed.

"We could have a lot of fun in here…" he whispered seductively and kissed my neck.

"Edward…" I started to protest, but lost my train of thought when I felt his lips against my flesh. 

"We can’t.." I murmured.

"That makes it more exciting" he chuckled. Mmm…that sound was like heaven. 

He didn’t keep pushing it though, he let go of me and walked across the hall to his room. He winked at me before he closed the door. Once he was gone, Alice reappeared. 

"Is everything okay?" she asked, completely oblivious that her brother had just been proposing that we have sex in this room.

"Of course. It’s…amazing Alice. Thank you so much" I said. Alice smiled and hugged me tightly. 

"Now come one, everyone’s going down to hang out by the pool" she said and walked out of the room. 

I changed into a pair of denim shorts and a cute purple tank top and tied my hair back. 

I walked down and saw that the three boys were in the pool, while Alice and Rosalie were lounging on the chairs. Alice patted the chair beside her and I lay down. 

I noticed Edward in the water…shirtless..oh man. Was he trying to drive me crazy?

"You’re not coming in the water either?" Emmett whined. 

"Sorry, not today. I just want to relax" I replied, stretching out on the lounge chair.

"Ah, come on. You girls are such spoilsports" Jasper complained.

"Yeah, I thought you were more fun Bella" Edward smirked. I looked at him through my sunglasses, but quickly looked away. I closed my eyes, heard some whispering but ignored it.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap under my body and I was being lifted up. 

"Aghhh! Woah! What’s going on?" I shrieked. I threw my sunglasses off to see the three guys lifting me out of the chair. It was Edward’s arms that had wrapped around my body.

"Edward let me down!!!" I yelled. They wouldn’t listen. They walked over and tossed me into the pool. 

I shouted as the cold water hit me.

"I HATE YOU GUYS!!" 

They jumped into the water after me, laughing hysterically.

I swam over to Edward. 

"This has you written all over it" I smirked at him and hit his chest. Under the water he grabbed my arms and then slid his arms around my waist.

We stayed intertwined like this, looking into each others eyes, for a second, until we remembered where we wear and quickly let go. I swam to the edge of the pool, aware that my top was practically see through at this stage. 

I glanced back at Edward, when no one was looking, smirked at him and shook my head. He winked back at me. 

 I went up to my room and decided to take a shower. I whipped off my wet clothes and hopped into the ensuite. I took a nice, long shower, about twenty minutes I’d imagine.   When I was finished I turned it off and wrapped myself in a towel. I stepped out of the bathroom, and jumped when I heard my door open.  

“Hey Bella I knocked but—-” Edward stopped when he saw that I was only wearing a towel.   He stood there, shocked for a minute, but then his lips curved into that crooked smile I loved so much. 

  “Oh knock it off” I laughed, amused at his reaction.   “I just wanted to check you weren’t…mad..or anything” he said, moving closer to me.   “Of course not” I replied, sweetly.   “Good, because you might get mad at this. Emmett knows about us” he sighed.  

“Wait….what? Emmett knows? How? When? What? Wait…us? What do you mean us? There is no us?” I stuttered everything at once.   “Calm down” Edward said, grabbing me by the shoulders and giving me a little shake. 

“You know what I mean when I say..us. He knows something is going on with us. But he’s cool with it. And he said he won’t tell any of the others”    “He better not. Oh God, so when we…touched..in the pool, he knew what was going on? He knows that we’re together…I mean..we..kind of—”   “What are we?” Edward asked.    “Ugh, I don’t know” I sighed.  

“Well, he assumed we’re friends with benefits…..a-are we?”    “I guess so” I hesitated. Edward smirked, presumingly thinking about the possible ‘benefits’ ahead of him.   He whipped his arm around my waist and pulled me tight into him. He kissed me passionately, reminding me of our first kiss in the closet.  

“You know, I could just whip that towel off your sexy body right now” his hot breath made my skin tickle.    “Keep dreaming” I scoffed, pushing him away and going over to my dresser to get some clothes.  

“Oh I will. Which reminds me, that sex dream you had last night? Did I fulfill you?” he smirked, walking over to the door.    “Who said it was you?” I said boldly. He laughed, knowing the truth.   “See you later Bells” he winked and he was gone. I had to sit down for a moment. This was all happening too fast.    A week ago I would have been appalled at the thought of Edward being my…friend.   Let alone friend with benefits.    Wow…things can really change!