Chapter 14

She came out of the doctors office. He face flushed and a little pale. He stood up immediately as she walked to him.

"Why are you crying?!" She just shook her head.

"What the f*ck did she tell you! I'll just go and talk to her!" He almost bellowed making heads turn around on their direction.

"Nilay.." She held his arm. He looked at her and cupped her face.

"This'll take time. I'll take time. Everytime I have to talk about him or what happened this'll happen. I'll have to keep doing it till it no longer hurts me. She knows what she's doing." She spoke calmly.

"We don't have to do this baby. I'll look for a better therapist!" He spoke adamantly.

"Nilay..I'm ok. She's good. Please.." She spoke with a spark of hope in her eyes. Hope which he hadn't seen after that horrific incident. She bent down and picked up her sleeping baby from the pram and kissed her cheek with love. He pushed the empty pram as they walked outside to the car quietly. The drive to the house was silent. Both of them didn't know what to say. It was once they were settled inside their house with Arshiya tucked comfortably in her crib that she held his arm in the kitchen. Standing on her tippy toes she kissed him in his lips gently while he held her from her waist immediately. Pressing her body to his he kissed her back slowly. They stood there - lips connected - speaking the unspoken through love. That's all they had left and that's all that was needed. Once out of breath he rested his forhead against her but didn't let go of her body.

"I'm sorry." He whispered with his eyes closed. For the first time in all these months she witnessed how scared he was. Scared of losing her. Her fingers tightened around his shirt and her eyes filled up. She knew he had been carrying all this with him as well. He was guilty - he should be. He was suffering equally - he should. But it was enough of a punishment for both of them. They had to come out of it. She had to talk. Before he could speak another word she placed a finger on his lips.

"I love you." She spoke in a voice which was loud and clear. He looked into her eyes and she plasters her lips to his. Giving him a slight push backwards she walked them to the sofa. He lost balance and fell on it. A tear escaped from her eyes. Holding the helm of her dress she pulled it off. He sat up immediately.

"Tahira..." She pushed him back and straddled him.

"I hated it when you went to Naisha. There were times when out of anger I cursed both of you mentally." She opened the buttons of his shirt and helped him out of it. Her hands reached for the hook of her bra and she threw it in the floor.

"I hated you when you left me on our first night together. I still hate you for that." She bent down pressing her breasts to his chest. He sucked in a breath but let her take control.

"I hated it when I was alone at night and you were with her." His hands rested on waist. Her hands worked on his jeans and she pulled it down with his boxers. Standing close to him she got rid of her lace panties. He couldn't utter a word. This was her taking out the poison from within her and he was ready to listen. He wanted her to take it all out on him because he deserved every bit of it.

"I felt like shouting on you heck even slapping you." She slammed her lips to his biting them. He returned her anger in from of passion.

"I hated you for letting Uday touch me." He gritted his teeth as she held his hard rod and pushed it inside her. Slowly she got up and moved. Creating a synchronized rhythm as slow as it could be more tears rolled down from her eyes. His hands dug into her hips. There eyes never leaving each other. Balancing her tiny hands on his chest she bent forward. Her lips close to his ear she licked it. He felt another drop of water fall near his ear.