Chapter 5

*The following chapter has graphic content. Please do not read if  you are bothered by such content or are below 18*

Their ragged breaths filled the room. Fingers intertwined, chest to chest he wanted every inch of her body.

"Oh! Nilay!" She moaned.

He pushed more burying himself deep into her. He was making love to almost every alternate day. Their frequency had increased from every month to every week to every alternate day now. It was like he couldn't keep his hands to himself. Not that she had a problem with it!

"Pl..please...harder!" She squirmed beneath him.

His eyes widened and he came to a halt. He had always been so gentle with her. Sometimes it took a lot of self control for him.

"Nilay!" He eyes snapped opened. Looking straight into his eyes with him still inside her she whispered again.

"Faster." She blushed. She had never been open about it but she was gradually understanding. She knew he needed it.

He pushed up a little forcefully.

"Ah!" Her lips let out.

"Still?"

She nodded silently in anticipation of what was about to come. Obviously it would hurt. But then anything he wanted.

He dipped his head crashing his lips onto hers moving at a slower pace.

"We don't have to baby." He smiled at her.

"I want to!" She said adamantly.

The emotion in his eyes changed from gentle to being filled with lust. He pinned her hands above her head aggressively with her chest pushed up against his body.

Diving his head he captured one of her nipples biting it hard. She almost shouted. Setting a rythmic pattern he thrust harder and sharper making her scream in pain and pleasure.

This was the first time he was being rough with her and she liked it. For him it was his way of claiming her. Telling her that she was his and for her it was reassurance that he would always stay with her.

Increasing his pace he moved fast. His eyes full of need and want. His hands held her arms way above her head and pinned her body hard to the matress. Her was all over her and maybe even suffocating her but he didn't stop. Her body arched into his.

He gave it all and she accepted it all.

A few minutes later she exploded and he followed her collapsing on her. Both their breathings a harsh, gasping for air. Hurriedly he hauled himself up a little and looked at her worried. Her hair stuck to her face an he eyes closed she had a faint smile on her face.

Pushing her hair back he asked her.

"Baby?"

She opened her eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"More than okay." She smiled broadly kissing him full on his lips. He smiled back and got up.

She looked at him. Discarding the condom he put on his boxers and laid beside her pulling her to him and covering them with the duvet.

There it went again. She was quiet. He always knew when something bothered her.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked running his hand over her bare back.

"No." She whispered.

"Then what are you thinking?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Hmm.."

"Why do you use protection?"

"What!" He almost laughed.

She held him tight.

"Do you..do you not want babies...our babies." She spoke almost inaudible.

She loved Arshiya to bits. But she knew she'll take time to understand him. She was learning slowly. Did he not want more children now? Their babies. Did he really love Arshiya?

He was shocked for a few seconds and changed positions such that they lay facing each other. Sometimes his woman overthought things! But it wasn't her fault. She had been put though a lot and he was responsible for it. But he would make everything alright. He would keep their little family, Tahira and Arshiya, happy.

"This is what is going on in that pretty head?" He asked her.

Like a baby she blinked back at him.

"Our babies.." She mumbled a little lost.

"Right now. No." He said loudly.

Fear became evident in her eyes. He didn't want a family with her?

"Tahira, the amount of stress your body has been through in the past months. I'm not letting you go through any more."

"I'm fine.."

"No. You need to heal properly. Your nightmares are still there. We aren't putting you in any more strain or pressure."

She stared at his chest.

He lifted he chin up.

"We'll have babies. As many as you want! Our babies! But only when you are absolutely healthy. I'm not leaving any loop holes with this." He said firmly.

"And we already have our most beloved baby with us. Don't we?"

She smiled gently at him.

"Arshiya and you both of you are mine and only mine."

"I love you." She whispered.

"Can't get enough of that baby." He smiled kissing her possesively.

Author's Note:-

Comment!

xoxo Lily<3