Chapter 7

*This chapter has graphic content. If below 18 or uncomfortable please do not read.*

It was Sunday and Nilay had an off. Sitting in their living room he worked on his laptop. Raising his head he looked at Arshiya who was very curiously playing with her toy train sitting next to his feet on the floor. She kept on murmuring something these days but the only word that would be clear was 'pa' which made his heart swell with emotion.

She crawled to him and hugged his leg with her tiny arms. He immediately put the laptop away and scooped her up. Holding her up he bought his lips to her forehead and kissed her lightly.

She hit her palm flat on his nose making him laugh. Settling her on his lap he made funny faces to entertain her making her giggle sweetly.

"Pa!" Was all she said again and again.

"That's me baby!" Her eyes widened making her smile more.

Tahira came downstairs and looked at them smiling.

"What's going on huh?" She asked tying her wet hair into a high bun.

Moving to the kitchen she started preparing lunch.

"We're going out Tahira. Don't cook."

She looked at him confused.

"But why? With your trainings almost killing you, you hardly came home. You've been eating out the entire week Nilay. You're eating home today." She dismissed him.

He sighed and placed Arshiya on the floor. The child went back to fiddling with her toy excitedly.

"When was the last time you went out?" He asked her filling himself a glass of water.

"Yesterday!" She quipped immediately.

"To do what? To buy groceries and Arshiya'nappies? How exciting is that!" He raised his eyebrows to which she rolled her eyes.

"Tahira you need to go out! Let's go shopping. Buy some clothes. Come on. Get ready and we'll get food outside."

"No. I don't want new clothes. I have everything. She put forth strongly."

She was worried about his health and wanted him to eat healthy food.

"You have everything?" He asked folded his arms across his chest and resting his back on the kitchen isle.

"Yes." She shrugged.

"Lingerie?"

Her eyes shifted to his. She gulped nervously.

"I..I have.." She mumbled.

"Then why have I ever seen you wear sexy lingerie for me?" He smirked. Her hand stopped mid air and she looked at him flushed.

"Nilay! Arshiya is here!" She scolded him.

"Oh! So now our not even one year old understands what lingerie is?"

"Nilay stop!" Her eyes widened.

Arshiya finally raised her head towards her parents. Nilays eyes met hers and he smiled mischievously.

"Baby! Do you know what lingerie is? Mumma thinks you know what it means."

"I..I don't wear that stuff!!" She squealed.

She was beetroot red and he was enjoying this way too much. Arshiya blinked her big eyes at her parents and burst into a fit of giggles causing him to laugh out loud and her to blush more.

His eyes met hers and he trapped her between the isle and his arms.

"Ever heard of seduction baby? That's what wives do once in a while. Seduce their husbands." He whispered in her ear undoing her hair letting it cascade down her back. Burying his nose in then he sighed loving the fresh smell.