PUNCHING BAG

Zoe's POV

The time I have seen love in Ashton's eye for Victoria I have lost my control. I don't know why I am fighting and for what reason ? The sensible part was trying to reason out with me but the arrogant and ego side was shouting not to leave her that easily. She has shown no respect for me so I should not leave her. But from when I have started caring what people say. I know what was happening and what I was saying. I was me but then I was not. I knew moon goddess has taken control of my body and her action were my action. I was trying hard to control myself or should I say her but it was useless. In a way she was helping me as Victoria has challenged but I don't want to hurt her this much. Whatever action Ashton was taking were against me and for the first time I was feeling helpless and because of these feeling moon goddess was so much angry even to destroy Ashton, my mate.

All of this drama was giving me severe headache and the goddess was also not helping because she was just there controlling but everything was done by me. Her anger was mine and my disrespect was hers. I can't ask help from anyone. I knew I will be out in just few seconds then the first think which I will do is punch Ashton and get answers from Jack.

I looked towards Jack and Sam. Our eyes met, they know what I want so they started shouting throw our mind. The pain which I felt when I heard their voices was so much that I blacked out and someone caught me.

Jack's POV

She looked at me with so much pain and I heard her for the first time in my mind.

'Help me'

I asked her what she wants me to do but soon she blacked out and Sam caught her.

"We should take her home." Sam said and moved towards her car but I stopped him.

As much as I want my baby away from Ashton she has to be with him at this time. If not near him then with her own people. Her pack.

"No, there is not much time. She should rest at once. Josh call the pack doctor."

Sam took her in the house and Josh called the doctor who was present beforehand. He started checking her pulse and heartbeat.

As much as I wanted to be with my princess I did not go because there was something to be done. It is my duty as her godfather to punish the one who was the cause of her pain. My wolf was growling so much it was so hard to resist my shift. Not only me but my wolf also find some connection towards her. We both consider her as our own pup.
I knew my eyes were pitch black and my wolf has taken control over me.

"Jack don't please." Josh pleaded to me.

He must have guess my action. But I was not going to listen to him. Ashton may be his son but he is also my Zoe's mate. He have some duty regarding her which he is unable to fufill.

I growled at him.

"Don't you dare growl at my father !!" Ashton shouted at me.

I didn't care what the pup was saying. I just threw a hard punch on his face breaking his jaw and nose. He at once lost control and changed into a midnight wolf. He tried to propel with force in my direction but Josh stoped him.

"Change now!" He commanded him.

But that was not. As soon as he changed he threw a punch on me which I easily defended and grabbed his hand twisted them with force. He will recover within seconds.

"For an alpha you are weak,pup." I smirked at him and went inside to my princess.

A deep ferocious growl was heard shattering the window panes. I chuckled. I think I may have hurt some alpha's pride.