VENESTER- Part I

When I woke in the morning the first thing I noticed was that it was still night. May be I woke up before my college time. I saw my clock and it was showing 6:25 a.m. I got up from my bed and looked out of the window and saw it was cloudy. The black clouds were so dense that the morning time looks night time. But it was not raining.

I thought about school, maybe it was closed because of the weather. I should go and check and see whether it's open or not. Hope it's open. I don't want to spend my day at home sulking around when Jack is not around. He still has not called. I hope he is okay.

I got up and changed my clothes into gym one and headed towards it. I have my own gym room where besides doing exercise and yoga I practiced fighting skills. It was not a room but a big hall where one side the machines were kept and one side was left for yoga and fighting skills. When my father was alive he told me to learn how to fight and Jack was the one to teach me. When I was living with my uncle, Daniel was the one who practiced with me. He was not good at it but they say something is better than nothing.

Now I was waiting for Jack to return so that I can continue my practice and kick his butt for leaving me without telling where he is.

After I had done some exercise I went to take shower. I wore some casual dress a faded jeans and a tank top with a jacket. I wore a jacket to hide my birthmark which looked like a tattoo of two daisy flowers, one was a little bigger than the other one and there were tiny veins like structure coming out of the flowers with small leaves and bud. It was awesome in its own way but gather a lot of attention by people. I am not a makeup person but love to do different types of braids, today I went with fish tail.

I went downstairs and pour myself a cup of Indian tea. Hmmm....I can't start my morning without it. It soothes all my nerves and makes me calm.

I went in the basement and thought which car to take to school. I was in a mood of some speed so I decided for a Lamborghini Veneno Roadster. The first time I saw it I was in love with it so I asked Jack to order it before it get sold because Lamborghini build only nine copies of it. In short I gave a name to it- VENESTER, not like most of the boys and girls gave the name "my baby". It's a combination of Veneno and Roadster. Beside this one I have a Maserati Gran Turismo S, a Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse, a Koenigsegg Agera S and a Porsche 918 Spyder. Along these sport cars Nissan Altima and Honda Accord Sedan are the ones when I want to go to on long drive without any attraction. Most of the cars are in black and white colour. My dad was a lover of sport cars so we have best cars which are of no use nowadays just standing there. Suddenly I feel bad for them.

Any way I got my car put the address of the college in its GPS and started it. College was only forty five minutes away but with the speed I am driving, it will take only ten minutes. So I slowed down little bit because I don't want to get so early to college.

The weather got cleared little bit when I reached the college. I parked it and got out and saw curious faces because of a new girl i.e. me and because of my Venester. I didn't noticed much and made my way to the office to take class schedule and locker number. A young lady was sitting chatting with someone on phone. The way she was talking was clear the other person is her lover.

"Excuse me"

She glared at me for disturbing her but kept talking.