ENERGY BALL

A/N: I apologize to you all for not uploading. It's been one month since I uploaded the last chapter and I am really sorry for it. The reason was i had to make assignments and not just one but five. Can you imagine it? and that also with no partner. I have to made them all alone. And now semester is going on....... two whole month continuous study... Finally, i got time and i am uploading now.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

***************************

I opened my eyes to the most irritating beeping noise. I at once remembered everything and ran to his side. His eyes were closed like he was fast asleep but the constant beeping noise made me realise that he was not breathing.

"No, no, no, no you can't die. Please wake up" I shook him like he will open his eyes this instance.

The monitor was telling me that his heart has stopped beating more than fifteen minutes ago. I froze.

One thing that struck at that moment was that I failed.

I could not operate him.

I failed my dad.

I failed myself.

'No you didn't fail' the voice said.

Look at him, he died. I couldn't save him. I shot back.

'No he is not dead. He still have time, you can save him'

'How?' I replied just one word.

'Put your hand on his heart and close your eyes.'

I did as it told me to do.

'Feel your life string and bring it to your hand. Then feel his, it will be hard first but try your best.'

I found my life string easily. It was like in a bunch full of energy and it was bouncing here and there. Once I saw it, I transferred it towards my hand. But his was hard to find. I roamed here and there but couldn't found. I got angry and my vision went red. Now I was able to see it clearly. My human vision was not enough to see it because there was barely any energy left. It looked totally faded. I pulled it up.

I found it. Now what should I do? I asked from the voice.

'I think you know the answer.' It smiled.

'What! You can't leave me in the middle. Give me the damn answer.'

It didn't reply.

I thought only one think and I did it. I pulled his life string to his heart and connected it with mine. Nothing happened.

Then soon my energy started going in his body. I can see its life string becoming full of energy. I opened my eyes and saw a thin string coming from my hand and going to his heart. The string was pure white, full of energy. After sometime it diminished. I thought something went wrong. At once I closed my eyes and saw his life string or life source full of energy.

I opened my eyes and soon I heard his heart beating and his breathing which were normal. The monitor also indicated the same.

I took a deep breath and relaxed. I looked at my watch. It was six in the morning. I still have time for the school. But the problem is should I go and leave him here like this or should I say at home and look after him. I do not like both the ideas.

Suddenly a plan hit my head. Why didn't you think of it before, Zoe?

'Because sweetie you are slow.' Not again.