FIGHT (PART II)

ASHTON'S POV

I was angry as Zoe has not yet considered me her mate. Though I am her partner she has not yet given me that status.

Jack went towards her slowly counting his steps. Somehow Victoria has freed herself but Zoe was getting furious. Vic moved toward her and kicked on her leg then punched near her rib area. Zoe was lying flat on the ground but she was not making a single sound. Vic had a smirk like she had won but she was wrong. Zoe stood stretched her hands and leg, twisted her neck making a loud crunching noise and motioned Vic to attack her once again smilingly. She was knowingly making Vic angry and the other was easily taking the bait. Victoria tried to claw her face with her already extended claws. But Zoe took no notice of it. She at once moved from her place and turned kicking Vic behing her knees making her fall and grabbed her hands backwards. Zoe put her one leg on Vic's bended knees and twisted both of her hands but she didn't leave them.

" Is this enough or you want more ?" She sneered at Vic.

Tears were falling from Vic's face. I couldn't take more. This fight was getting out of hands. Both of them were not backing out. And Jack was standing dumb trying to think how to calm her.

"Ashton, help me !" Vic cried to me.

Enough of this ! I moved towards them to prevent this fight going more bloody.

" NO, don't you dare step forward otherwise I will break both of her hands !" Zoe snarled at me.

Her eyes were blood red.
She is not going to order me. This is my land, my people.

" Leave her alone Zoe. It's enough. She is already suffering." I tried to reason her knowing if I moved forward she will complete her promise.

" Not until she ask my forgiveness and submit to me. Otherwise I will make you all pay."

What is she talking about ? Victoria can't submit to her. If she submits then Zoe will be her alpha whether she is a wolf or not. And knowing Vic she won't submit hell ask her an apology.

" Jack it's getting out of line. Ask her to leave Vic otherwise I will not be responsible." I shouted to Jack.

My wolf was trying hard not to come out. He was also with me this time. Zoe is not making sense at all. Even if this is a fight then also she should not hurt Vic to a level where there is no come back. I don't know what to do.

" Victoria please apologise and let it be. It's not leading anywhere. "

I saw Jack was near Zoe and Sam was on the other side.

I mind linked Collin to be on the fourth side. If something bad happens then we all four can stop Zoe.

" Never" The word was out of Vic's mouth that a high shriek was heard.

We all four run towards them.

" Stop all of you now ! If I see anyone of you to move a single step towards me then this time I am not going to twist her hands I will simply remove them from their socket" She smiled at us.

Her smile was not which I love. She was behaving like she is not Zoe.

" And I unfortunately don't want to kill my own creation" she looked at Vic with sad eyes like she is going to mourn after her death.

Wait a minute.....

" What do you mean your creation?"

This was so confusing because before also she has spoken something like this.

" You are so naive Ashton. Ask your father. "

" I asked you "

" You have already crossed your line Ashton. You may be my mate but I will not think twice before giving you punishment."

" So now I am a kid who is going to get punished just because I asked a question. What are you, my mother ?" I sneered at her.

"Luckily yes, I am but your kind calls me by a different name."

"This is enough. I am not interested in your bullshit anymore."

Seriously what she think of herself ? She will say anything and I will believe her.

I ignored her warning and moved toward her and tried to pull Vic from her hand.

"You have made a grave mistake. You will pay. You both will pay!" she shouted at me and Victoria.

She kicked Vic to my side who with much difficulty stood by my side.

Then Zoe motioned her left hand towards Vic. It looked like she has grasped a hold on something but nothing was seen.

"Submit to me Ashton otherwise this scum will die just because you refused what I wanted."

She is joking. She is asking what an alpha will never do in his life. He will fight till death but never will he submit towards anyone.

"Never" I snarled at her.

She just smirked. She started forming a fist of her left hand like she is crushing something and soon I knew what she was crushing.

A heart.

Victoria howled and fell on the ground putting her hand on her heart. Blood was coming out from there.

Zoe laughed.

"See what happens when you don't follow my orders."

Jack, Sam and my dad at once went on their knees and bowed their head infront of her.

"What are you guys doing?" I shouted at them.

Nothing was making sense.

"Forgive them, my goddess. He is ignorant, he doesn't know your reality. She is jealous of you, my queen. Have mercy on them. We all bow and submit to you. You are our alp..."

"Noooo..." I shouted from here but it was no use as my dad and all other pack member has submitted.

"...ha."

"Ashton bow.Just do as I say if you want Vic to live. Just submit. "

I don't understand but I did what my dad asked me but with a promise that Zoe will pay for this.

**********************
Its's short , I know but it is the second part of the previous chapter and it ended this way.

Hope you all enjoy it.

Vote and leave your comment so that I can know what you guys think about it.

Love you all !! :)