VENESTER PART II

IMPORTANT NOTICE: LAST CHAPTER WAS NOT UPLOADED FULLY DUE TO SOME PROBLEM BUT NOW I HAVE POSTED THE REMAINING PART.

BEFORE READING  THIS CHAP YOU HAVE TO READ THE PREVIOUS PART SO TO UNDERSTAND THIS ONE !!

***************************************

Soon the classes were over. I kept all my books in my locker and took out the only one which I will be having after the lunch. I went to the cafeteria for lunch. I grabbed a sandwich and apple juice payed the lady and went in search of the seat. I sat in corner one because there was no one sitting there. Students were looking at me like I have come from some other planet. I ignored them and took out my book. I was eating while reading when I noticed someone standing near my table.

"You know it's a bad habit, either you eat first or read first"

I saw a girl standing holding her tray.

"Can I join too", I wish she say yes. At least I will get a single friend here.

"Yes you can" I was shocked that she spoke only the first sentence because she stopped talking but the other one were like she was thinking. Something is very wrong with me. I was horrified.

"My name is Stacy. I am in your physics class"

"I am Zo.....

"Oh I know who you are. Even I think the whole college may know by this time" I grimaced thinking that.

"You don't like attention, do you?"

"No, nobody like it"

"Please every girl would want to be in your place"

"Do you also want "

"Oh no, I didn't mean it like that. I am happy where I am"

She was talking to me when her eyes went behind me. Her mouth hangs open. I looked behind me and saw Sam coming towards me.

"Hello beautiful. You are also in the same college?" he asked little bit shocked.

"Seriously Sam, 'beautiful', don't you get any other cheesy words ans beside do we have any other graduation college in the town"

'I think my hope of her becoming my friend is in vain. I mean look at her she is so beautiful, hot and smart. Who will not want to be her friend? I was stupid enough to think that she will be my friend. Obviously all the famous personality will want her to be in their group and why won't she go. I bet she will be their leader being an owner of Osborn Company and all that'

My head it's throbbing from all the thoughts she is thinking. Like she is throwing all her thoughts towards me. But she was hurt. She seems to me a good person. I thought what I have to do.

"Sam meet my friend Stacy. Stacy, Sam"

"Hello Stacy, it's nice to meet you"

"Yo...you too" she stammered and look at me with respect.

"So what next class you have" Sam asked while eating my sandwich.

I smacked on his hand.

"If you are so much hungry then why don't you go but it"

"I have eaten but your sandwich looked more delicious so wanna take a bite, tell"

"I have biology then gym"

"Okay so see you in gym. Bye Zoe, bye Stacy"

He waved back without looking back.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God.... you made me talk to him"