BOND

I hop from my bed as soon as the clock struck five. After having my first shift my body has been a lot awake and energetic. I went to the bathroom to wash myself and then dressed in crop top and yoga pants. I was planning on doing some yoga and aerobic.

I stood in front of the mirror for some time taking Sam's advice seriously for the first time.

My hair were not their ordinary color but has changed to dark shiny black color which I liked. My face features were much more sharp. I had very pinkish lips and cheeks. They looked like I have applied dark shade of pink. My skin was smooth and shining. I have the perfect curves on my body. And that I was tall enough for a girl was the best part for giving me a model figure. Not only my complexian, hair and features are too good but my height has also increased. Now, its about five feet eleven inches. Just perfect!

I hit the gym till my legs could support my weight. I lied down there thinking about Ashton. What's going to happen to our bond? Is he going to behave like he does or he is going to change. The constant thinking is killing my head and mood. He has blown up all the chances.

The sunlight hitting on my eyes break me from my moment of thinking. I sighed, got up and hop for a shower. I got ready and went for breakfast. I made some scrambled eggs, pan cakes, french toast and tea. I poured some apple juice and took some french toast.

"Mmm.... this smells divine."

Lex came to take a toast from my plate.I growled at him.

"Get your own breakfast."

I started eating while he grumbled something that sound "always possesive of her food".

"I heard that."

"You were meant to."

After finishing my breakfast I put the plates in the sink.

"Morning Alpha" some guy of Lex's pack greeted.

I nodded at him.

"Is there anything left or that animal has eaten all?" Sam asked.

"I made enough and Lex wash all the plates after they all eat."

"Why me? I mean anyone can do that." He scowled at me.

"If I can make breakfast then you shre can clean it."

"That's because you are the girl and you know cooking."

He didn't said that. Did he ?

Yep hon, that idiot exactly said that.

"What do you mean by that? I am a girl so that's mean I am meant for cooking. Huh?"

"I didn't me.....

"You sure as hell meant by that. From now onwards you are on cleaning duty. That's an order."

That will teach him.

"Fine, I will do it."

Okay, I thought he is going to make an issue of that. Wait, did he understood?

"Did you understood by what I mean cleaning duty?"

"I may be an idiot but I am not mental so I know I have to clean the kitchen."

I tried to stop my smile.

"You dug your own grave, Lexy." Sam chuckled at him.

"Don't call me that."

"By cleaning duty mean like cleaning this house and whatever in this house needs cleaning for example like laundry."

"You serious ?"