CHEESY LINE

I left Jack at Josh' house and went to my home. People have a single father and here I am blessed with three of them of which only one is left. How wonderful my life is !

I went to my room and took a long shower. I dried myself and wrapped a towel and came outside the room and changed to a tee and sweatpants.

I looked at myself in mirror and gasped. My whole body have changed from the last time I looked at myself. My hair was reaching till my waist. They were more shiny, heavier and wavy giving it a shape like water waves. My skin was flawless smooth, more white and shiny looking unnatural. That was odd. I know I am beautiful but this much is freaking me out. I shake my head to remove these thoughts.

I went downstairs to make some sandwiches as my stomach was making thundering noises. I laughed at my choice of word.

I made five of them and surprisingly ate them all without break. Wow. And yet I am hungry. Now what?

A sound of door bell rang. Who could be at this time of night?

I went and saw Sam standing there. His gaze fell on me and he started eye raping me. Oh shucks. I was in my home clothe of course he will check me out.  I coughed to get his attention. He looked at me and blushed from embarrassment at being caught.

"Hey" he said while stuttering.

"Hi, umm.... what are you doing at this time?"

His face fell. Oh no.

"I am sorry I didn't mean it like that. All I want to know why are you here?" oh god, I suck at this. I don't know how to explain things to people without hurting their emotions.

He was about to open his mouth when I cut him.

"Look just forgets what I said. Just come inside" I said sheepishly hoping he won't mind me asking him to enter the house a little late.

"Thanks. I thought that you will send me from outside", he chuckled.

Ugh. Why can't I be some friendly.

"You okay?" he asked worriedly.

"Yes I am. Would you like something to eat?"

"Actually yes, if you won't mind"

"No, of course not. Will sandwiches be fine?"

"Yeah, they will be fine" he said checking my house.

"If you want you can see the house" I suggested while making my way towards kitchen.

"Naah, I am fine" he said coming after me.

"Do you need help?"

"Nope, I will be fine just take a seat"

"So..... You live alone?"

"Yeah, with some servants though they all are on leave"

"Why, don't you feel afraid living all alone?"

"No, I am not afraid. I can live on my own"

"You are different" he was looking at me with much curiosity.

Yes, people say that but why I don't know.

"No, I am not different. I am like all other girls"

"Believe me when I say you are different, you are"

"Are those your cheesy lines?" I teased him and diverted his mind from this topic. It makes me uncomfortable.

"Are they having effect on you?" he chuckled.