Chapter Ten - THE NIGHTMARE

GEORGINA

"Are you really sure about this?" I asked my wife while looking at her.

She chuckled while tucking up my last set of clothes inside my maroon colored Swiss luggage.

"Of course, Hon. It would only be 3 days, right? Sure I'll be okay." She told me calmly and pecked a kiss on my cheek.

I sighed in surrender.

I took a stand from my seat, grabbed her waist towards me and snaked my arms around it. I gently sniffed her scent while hugging her from her back.

"I'm just kinda bothered leaving you alone for three days. I'm not sure about it. But can't you just come with me, Honey?" I pleaded sadly.

"Honey, why are you being so clingy lately? Don't think about me that much. I'll be alright. Besides, Juneathe and Mom are coming over so you don't have to worry about me."

Again, I sighed and hugged her tighter.

I don't know what's in to me right now. I have an out of the country meeting with my company's new foreign investors and it would take me 3 days away from my love. This isn't the first time though but something inside me is telling me not go or otherwise just take her to travel with me.

But her OB Gyne strictly advised her not to do strenuous activities and that includes long and tiring travels.

She took off my hands around her, made her way to face me yet pushed me slowly from my stand causing me to fell my butt over our bed. She then sat on my lap with her hands hanging on my shoulders.

"I know you'll miss me and so do I but we need to oblige with my OB's advise despite how much we wanted to be together for that trip, Honey."

I took a glance on her tummy and back to her pretty face.

"Okay. But promise me to call or message me anytime you need me."

"I promise."

"Please take good care of your self and our soon baby while I am away."

"But we aren't sure yet if we'll be having a baby soon." She pouted at me. Looking so cute as ever.

I smiled at her and placed my hand over her flat belly. "With or without our soon baby, I still wanted you to take good care of yourself, Honey. Cause I don't know what to do without you. You're my life, my heart and my all."

"I didn't know you could be clingy and cheezy at the same time. Haha! But I liked it. I love you, Georgina."

"Well anything for my love. I love you most, Anastasia." I moved my face closer to her and savored her lips for the nth time.

DING DONG

Our kiss stops as we heard the sound of our door bell.

"I think they're here." She said referring to her mom and her Best friend's sister, Juneathe.

We did fixed our selves before walking out of our room.

"Hi Mom! Hi Juneathe! I missed you so much!" Anastasia greeted them with her most welcoming hug and kisses.

"How's my Princesses?"

"We're good, Mom. Where's Dad?"

"Well you knew your Dad. But he'll be here when he gets a chance."

"Hi Georgie." Juneathe greeted me the moment I got near them.

I smiled as I wrapped my other arm on my wife's waist after giving Anastasia's Mom and Juneathe a hug.