PROLOGUE

Will it ever be possible for love to bloom between two people who are very unalike in everything including their own perspective in life?

Meet Georgina Kert Chervins a.k.a George, the hottest, most famous, youngest yet most successful woman in all corners of the world. How can't she be? She was born with a golden spoon on her mouth and everything that she needed were just by a snap of her fingers. But how can you ever imagine that with her irresistable charms, mind bugging perfect body curves and sharp-witted mind, she knew from the start that she wasn't made for an Adam but for an Eve. She realized it at the very moment her eyes layed at the uncomparable beauty of Anastasia during Georgina's 1st year of advance schooling in Harvard at a very young age of 14. Anasatasia had later then fell in love with her charms.

5 years later they got married and Anastacia got pregnant a year after their wedding. But the odds are seemingly not in favor of them for Anastacia died after giving birth to their first born baby girl. Hence, George was shattered and her world became topsy-turvy.

From being the sweetest person George used to be, she transformed into a cruel beast that no one had ever thought of that she can becoming of. Her heart is now as cold as ice, she became hot tempered in everything. She drawned herself to work since the day her wife was burried 6ft under the ground. But everytime she glance her sight on their child, she can't hide the bursting anger inside of her. She's blaming the death of her beloved wife to her own innocent child.

But as per saying goes "Nothing is constant in this world."

Monica Santana, a drop dead gorgeous, yet a childish, happy-go-lucky & a party lover brat tends to mess up with the Beast's dark world. For Monica unconsciously fell the moment she saw her.

Can Monica restore the old Charming Princess that George used to be? Or will she just make things worst and let herself be eaten alive by the furious Beast?

Give this story a shot and find out the answers.

AUTHOR's NOTE:

This is a girl-to-girl Tagalog novel that may contain readings of scenes and words that are not suitable for very young readers. In other words this is a SPG... ^___^

So sa mga pabebe ko, sorry po... Better luck next time.. Lols!

And for my lovely ladies, you're most welcome to read this ❤️ ^_^

Enjoy myLoves! ❤

2016©TheRedPhantom