Chapter Seven : THE PAST

GEORGINA KURT CHERVINS

"Georgina." I paused my self from tapping over my laptop's buttons the moment I heard a familiar melodic voice.

My heart started to thump like crazy and at the same time I could not help my self from painting a euphoric smile on my face when I slowly tilted my head to lay my eyes on her.

Indeed, she was like a living greek goddess. No wonder why she could easily take my breath away just as exactly as the very first day I laid my eyes on her.

With a ravishing chestnut colored eyes that I always adore of, her smile that could melt any man's heart well including a woman's which was mine. Her long and silky blonde natural wavy hair that bounces back whenever she moves with her perfect curves inside out.

I felt like the tickling of the time have stopped as I left my self drowning from her beauty.

God! Why is she so perfect?

"Georgina? Back to earth."

"H-huh?" I was so drawn that I lost my senses. She was already kneeling on the grass across of me.

"You're over studying again, Georgina." She commented with a smile while pointing her index finger on my laptop.

Nah. I'm was into you. I want to tell her that but I chose to shut my mouth and smiled back instead.

"You need to relax sometimes, do you know that?"

"I am already relaxing by doing this stuff."

"Okay genius, if you said so. But I think aside from the brainy relaxing thingy, your tummy should relax too and that means she needed to be fed."

"Ohh.. Yeah. Precisely. Actually, my tummy gets wilder whenever you are around. So maybe that means you're the perfect meal." I said seductively while removing my eyeglasses then pulled her towards of me.

I was indian sitting on the carpeted grass under a fig tree while she was kneeled inches apart beside me.

"Georgina." She called out my name while chuckling as I started tickling her curves and started planting small kisses on her neck.

With her voice so soft, her chuckles and laughter that tickles my whole being, I know I couldn't ask for more.

"Marry me." I said out of no where when our bodies were both thrown onto the grass.

Then there was silence. Silence that never occurred between us. Silence that makes my knees get jelly. She was looking at me intently as I was too with her.

While I was looking into her eyes, I can not trace any idea of what was she thinking about. How I wish I could read her mind though.

I swallowed the lump that was forming inside my throat. I am now pretty getting nervous.

Fudge! What if she refuses me? What if she'll say no? What if.......

"Is that a question?"

At last! She was smiling and there I saw a special spark in her eyes.

I smiled back and I slowly raised my right hand to caress her cheek.

"It is more than a question, honey. Since I know, you can never refuse this pretty face of mine."

"Gosh! Where did you get all that cocky stuff inside you? But heck, Yes I will marry you."