Chapter Two: A Visit

Mmkay peoples just saying it's always gonna be Ladybug's/Marinette's POV unless I change it. Read on!

(Btw that is what Marinette/Ladybug looks like, but with angel wings)

I couldn't hear anything. I couldn't see anything. There was only darkness. Darkness and a pounding, throbbing feeling in my head. I knew I was alive, since angels couldn't die, but... I'm still pretty freaked out. 

I willed myself to wake up, because I was sure that I was passed out. Light started to filter through my vision, but I still could only see hazy blobs of things that outlined in my surroundings. I struggled to open my eyes, questions pounding through my brain. Will Fu come and get me? Will he make a mission for angels to retrieve me? Does he know I'm gone? Does he realize that I've been severely injured?

Suddenly hazy, golden light funneled into into my line of sight, and I knew I was officially awake, eyes open. I felt the golden rays dance across my face, warming me up. It felt just like I was back at home in heaven, in my house on Blueberry Street, enjoying the rising sun climb through the sky and pour through my bedroom window. 

I tensed my muscles, breathing out a sigh of relief. I was back home, it was all a dream. I'm safe, it was just a nightmare.

And then I realized I wasn't in my bedroom at all.

I peered around the strange new room I was in, and it looked worn-down. The pink paint on the walls were peeling off, scrapes and scratches decorating the sides. The golden light sprinkling in from a boarded-up window in the room highlighted the swirling dust dancing around the air, sparkling in the light. I ran my fingers over the bedsheets, which were surprisingly soft and warm, like the ones back home. I turned my head, and I could see a small bedside table with a glass of water on it. Beside the glass, there was a plate with three Saltine crackers on it. There was an old wooden door on the right side of the room.

I turned my head back, letting it sink into the lumpy pillow underneath my head. Where was I? I don't... I don't remember walking somewhere, or being carried somewhere, for that matter. Had someone found me after I fell? Did I faint? I'm sure someone found me or something, or else how could I have gotten here?

I started to close my eyes, when I heard a rustle on the left side of the room. 

"Glad to know you're awake, Bugaboo."

My eyes shot open and I sat up, peering around the room again, and this time I saw a new detail. He was sitting on an old chair in the corner, leaning back on it with the two chair legs in the front off the ground.

He was a young man, late teens early twenties, his face down, so I couldn't see his features. He was sitting with his legs crossed, and he was wearing a tan trench coat with black buttons. Under this, I could see hints of leather on his body. His hands were leather claws, which I know are not normal. He had a black fedora tipped over his face, so I could only see his smiling lips. He had really white teeth.