Nyx Keeps Haunting My Dreams

Boom.
Im baaack.

Sorry for the long wait. Just havent been inspired.

Please vote! Follow and comment on what you think! Even criticize them if you want. Share with your friends and i hooe you enjoy! -Ava voir c:

******************************************

Look, kid. I think you're a bit tough and all, but didn't come from me. You gotta do a lot more than taking down a couple a monsters to please me.

"Who's talking?" I couldn't open my eyes, but I felt myself walking somehwere.

His voice and new york, yankee accent was echoing in every direction, I couldn't tell where it was coming from. I tried opening my eyes again, but no luck. They felt as if they were glued tight. My body probably knew where to go, so I didn't try and stop in my tracks.

I felt my feet climb up what seemed like stairs, spiralling up. I reached to feel any walls, but there were none-at least to my reach, anyways.

"Where is my body taking me..." I spoke to myself, but the same yankee spoke,

Yo, stop asking questions, kapeesh? Let's just say, you ain't goin' nowhere---

"You're some help." I said sarcastically. I got no answer in return.

Suddenly the aura changed and felt the ground morf into some rocky feeling, having me trip and fall.

"Hey, what was that for? You trying to hurt me?" I yelled into the abyss.

No answer.

"Hello?" My voice echoed.

Still nothing.

All of a sudden, the air turned colder and colder, sending a shiver up my spine. The feeling turned eerie and I felt as if someone was going to snatch me any second.

"Why aren't you answering me?" I held my arms together to keep as warm as possible. My legs and feet were still moving forward, but I wanted to stop now.

"Stop walking, you unmentionables!" But they didn't listen.

The rocky ground was getting bumpier the higher my legs could climb.

I tried my best to control my body, but it was as if it was possessed by some supernatural. It wasn't like before, when I was going up the stairs. This was creepy and I wanted it to stop-now. 

My head hurt from concentrating so hard to regain the control of my own self, but nothing. Instead, my feet were picking up the pace and soon enough, they started running.

"Stop, you rebels! Argh!" I grabbed one leg, but that didn't do much.

Somehow, I felt the area get darker and even colder. Wind was starting to blow hard, almost knocking me off.

A quiet, evil-like laugh, pierced through the air, and it gave me more goosebumps than I already had.

The laugh sounded familiar and I gasped when I figured who's it was.