I Get To Slay A Mutt.

I know. I need to update more...but a lot has been going on lately. But I'm not going to swear on to the river styx...id be punished for sure lol. Vote, follow me, fan, whatever :) read!

*****

What I dreamt had no words to describe it. I was under water. Some woman-nymph; 20-foot-tall, wearing a flowing green dress, decorated with a belt of abalone shells. Her skin is white and luminous, and her hair is made up of glowing, jellyfish tendrils. Her face is too delicate looking, besides her bright eyes. She has a cold smile that looks like she hasn't perfected the art of yet. Her laugh is like that of a dolphin. And with her is a huge merman, much larger than normal, with the upper body of a tall and muscular man, with a long green beard and hair. They were discussing about something at a table.
"We should act soon. I sense a demigod... I don't like the feeling I have." The girl said. The guy nodded and looked down, maybe a paper or map of some sort. It was blurry and dark. Suddenly a yellow serpent-like creature apeared in front of me and made a warning call as if it can see me. The tall guy turned and his lips curled. He rushed over and then said, "Daughter of the Sea. Morning-River." He chuckled.

"Oceanus..blow...plan for... palace! We need to keep low...creatures...destroy...Poseidon...never know-" She was whispering but I only caught a few words and then complete silence. Their lips kept moving, but I couldn't catch what they were saying. I realized I couldn't even hear because Oceanus, the tall guy, banged his fist on the table. Then my vision blurred. Oceanus looked at me and mouthed my name again.

"How do you-" I couldn't talk---no, I couldn't breathe. Somehow I was being strangled by a force. I clawed at my neck to try and stop it, but it was no use. What the Hades is happening?! I then heard a slight muffle sound. The words sounded like my name. Then everything darkened. I tried to scream, but Nothing would come out.

"Riv! Wake up!" I heard the voices more clearly. It was Leo and Henry's. Leo kept shaking me and Henry was pacing back and forth. Festus just cranked morse code patterns and blew fire.

"Wha-what's going...on?" I said slowly. My voice was cracking and my head was hurting.

Leo gave me the biggest hug so tight that I couldn't breathe(again), "Oh my gods, we were so worried! You kept screaming and crying. Then all of a sudden, you werent breathing. It sounded like you were choking. So I landed Festus as fast as I can." Leo said that in one breath so he started to gasp.

"Riv, you scared us both to death!" Henry said and clenched my hand and arm.

"Sorry, guys. But I had. It...well...I think Poseidon is in trouble. No, his creatures are." They both exchanged looks.

"What do you mean?" Henry asked.

"Well, my dream. I don't think it was a dream. It was me in a different place---under water. This Oceanus guy was-"

"Oceanus? Titan of the sea?" Leo interrupted.

"That's not good," Henry rubbed his cheeks up and down, "Oh, man. Poseidon barely made the first war against him."

"That's not all...this girl, a nymph, I guess, she was planning something with him, too. She's not very good at whispering." I said as I tried to remember.

Leo looked worried. I realized something about him was missing. His humor in everything. He was now more worried and serious. I didn't like it one bit. I was about to break the silence when I heard something a few meters away from behind us. I got up quickly and turned with my celestial bronze daggers. Leo took out His hammer from the magical tool belt and Henry had his wind pipe and spiked stick. I never knew he had that with him. Huh, well, then.