I Go On A Death Mission

Sorry this update is late. My phone is acting stupid and such. So there will be a lot more errors.

******

Everything was a blur. I don't remember where I went, but I suddenly stopped once I realized I was lost.

It was dark and the forest trees were taller than skyscrapers. Everything sounded frightening and loud. I was losing my thoughts and panicking, my heart rate was faster than a scared bunny's. My breathing was fierce and hard, my throat started to dry and sting. I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Where am I? Stupid, stupid, stupid! Why'd you have to be such an emotional wreck? Agh! I collapsed to my knees and breathed deeply. I've noticed my shoes have been off and my feet were muddy. I was so tired that I laid down and curled into a ball. Might as well just lie here and die. I thought.

Just then I heard a noise from behind me; someone or something was in the bushes. I grabbed my necklace that had already turned into daggers and focused on the sound.

You don't need those. Its just me, master. My horse, Pierce, said to me.

"You scared the living shi-" I stopped myself from saying it and then said, "Why are you in these woods?"

I saw you run in here, mas. You looked like you needed help, and I was right. You're lost, boss.

"I am surely not los-" His face expression stopped me from lying, he obviously knew I didn't know where I was, "Okay! Yes, I'm lost! Agh!" I collapsed onto the ground again. Then it suddenly started to rain for some odd reason.

"Why is it raining?" I've realized I went a little too far once I heard a huge roar from something ugly. I've passed the border line from camp.

Hop on!

I've gotten to my feet and leaped on Pierce's back, "Leggo! I don't want to deal with anything right no-" I was cut off by the beast's words; River, daughter of Poseidon. Ah! But also Ares' blood in you! How much tastier you'll be when you're in master's hands

"Shut up, evil buttface!" Pierce took off in the rainy night and we safely arrived in camp.

I walked beside Pierce as we went to the stables. I have realized I hadn't taken care of the stable he's in.

"Lemme fix this up for you first." I said. I went to take off the door and other things, but there was no light for me.

I have something, mas.

What Pierce did was fascinating; his hair burst into blue flames. He also snort out some flames from his nose. I could say that I have the coolest Pegasus ever.

"That's so awesome!" I exclaimed. I now continued to take off the door. After that, I cleaned up his stable and made a lot more room in it. Once I was finished, I called it a night.

"There you go, Pierce. Nice and roomy. And you can leave anytime you want!" I giggled and pet his once again hair. I kissed him on the noise and said goodnight.

I was walking to Poseidon's cabin when Leo tapped on my shoulder, "Hey! The whole camp is looking for you!" He exclaimed.

"I was, uh, busy." I kept silent after that.

"Where were you? You had me worried. I'd thought you died or something. You've been gone all day!" He suddenly hugged me tight. I couldn't breathe, "Er, Leo," I struggled to say, "Too tight-"

"Sorry! I, I just was looking everywhere and nothing. You weren't around anywhere. I missed you, Riv!" Leo was pacing back and forth and playing with his hair locks. He was also playing with bolts in his hands. I just kept looking at him. I realized he was talking the whole time, but I didn't hear a word he said.