I Meet A Horse Guy

I hope you guys like this chapter, please vote and comment :) and hopefully follow? Sorry this chapter is a bit boring. Its just to introduce the Seven. Hopefully it will get more interesting in the next chapter

---

Henry and I finally arrived in New York, we encountered a couple of monsters, but wasn't a big deal. These daggers were fun to fight with. Honestly, I like fighting, it's entertaining.

I was so tired of buses and sitting, that I practically ran to the hills where Henry said the camp was. It was near the sea, I always felt calm and strong when I was near it. I haven't felt so nice since I moved to Arizona. The sun setting on the horizon made the clouds turn colorful. Red, orange, and pink, scattered the sky.

"Hey, earth to River," Henry was waving his hand across his face, "Come on, it's time to go before another monster attacks."
I blinked a couple of times, a little confused, then realized where I was. We both ran up the hill, the entrance was next to a big forest tree, something golden and glowing was on it. Next to the tree was a bunch of copper cords, but once I got closer, it was more clear that those cords were really a dragon.

When I entered, I stared in awe once I saw other campers wearing bright orange T-shirts that says 'Camp Half-Blood' on them. They were doing exotic activities like sword fighting, climbing this wall that looked like lava pouring out, or riding these horses with wings on them. A Pegasus? No way! I thought.

"What does 'Half-Blood' mean?" I asked as we were heading towards a big blue house. As we entered, a guy in a wheelchair noticed us, "Henry," He was amused to see him, he then looked at me, "Is this the newcomer?" He asked.
He was suddenly getting out of his wheelchair, but what freaked me out was that waist down wasn't a pair of legs, there were two pairs of hooves. He was a white stallion. A centaur.

"Hello, demigod, it's Morning-River, yes?" He asked me, smiling.
"Y-yes, yes I am." I stampered.
"My name is Chiron, the director," He pointed to a short guy with a Hawaiian shirt on, drinking diet coke, "This is Dionysus, he runs the camp." Dionysus didn't bother to look, all he did was make a humph.

"Henry, why don't you show her around?" He gave me a reassuring smile and went back to the grumpy guy named Dionysus. He was filling his glass with wine, but failed to drink it because it scoured away from him, "darn!" He looked up at the ceiling, as if the ceiling itself did it.

The camp smelled of fresh strawberries, the temperature was perfect. Henry, now half goat, he told me he was actually a satyr, showed me the mess hall, the amphitheatre, the lake, and others. Finally, we went to some buildings that looked ancient Greek in a U shape. There were twelve of them, resembling the greek gods of Olympus, as what Henry told me. As we were passing, I examined a few. One was bright pink, like a Barbie house, it smelled of disgusting perfume. I gagged, covering my nose with my hands.

"Aphrodite cabin." He said in monotone.
I saw another cabin, it had a boar's head on a red flag, the cabin was red as well. The ground looked as if the, I'm guessing Ares, demigods planted mines. I hope I don't encounter with them. Another cabin was an obsidian color, purple flamed torches were on either side of the entrance. Hades. My mind thought. At the end, there were two cabins next to each other. They looked empty, as if no one ever entered them.

"This one here," henry pointed to one cabin, "Is for Zeus, the other is Hera." He pointed to the one similar to Zeus'.
I just stared at them. Henry finally put me back to reality, "Riiiver," He motioned his hand in front of my face, "We gotta go, it's time for dinner." He smiled and we both walked to the mess hall.

I looked around seeing different tables, each had a cabin sitting there. Where will I be sitting? I thought to myself. Just then, Henry said, "You'll be sitting with the Hermes cabin, that's where we put all of the newcomers who haven't been claimed yet there." He pointed to a table with a lot of kids. Great. I'm not so much of a people person. In fact, I honestly dislike them, all they have been are greedy. But once I get to know them, I can't help but always be there for them. How contradicting. I thought.