I Almost Drown An Aphrodite Kid

I hope this chapter is more interesting to you guys. Im new to writing and its on my phone. So there are going to be some mistakes which bug me a lot. Enjoy reading! Vote, fan, whatever you guys do if you like a story. Im trying my best.

---

"Okay, Leo, you and River are on defense," Percy was looking at a map of the camp, "Annabeth and I are going to plan a few tricks," He rubs his chin while he thinks, "And the rest of you...just, uh, improv and cover us." Percy nods his head, but Annabeth rolls her eyes at how idiotic the plan is. I laugh at the situation. The Stoll brothers were making traps and other things as they go to the flag, Leo and I just stood by Zeus' fist. It's a big rock and if you look at it at the right angle, it looks like a giant fist.

"Scared?" He asks me.
"No, you're here, so it's okay I guess." I was looking at my feet, moving the dirt around. I suddenly heard a noise left from me.

"Sounds like it's coming from there," I pointed, but then something dawned on me. A trap, its a distraction. My gut told me they're really coming from behind, "Leo, no." I whispered and he understood. We both drew our weapons and then a girl fell out of the bushes.
"Ouch!" She was obviously from the Aphrodite cabin. She wore way too much make-up. Her hair was short and she had that, well, bitch face. Her clothes were too fancy, especially for a game like this.

"Ew, you guys are here. I was hoping for a much better looking guy and a less helpless looking rat." She said and she scrunched up her noise.

"Watch what you say around me, barbie's ugly sister." I said and gripped tighter on my daggers.

"Dance like a monkey while giving your weapons to me." She thought I was about to listen to her, but I didn't obey. Her eyes widened in surprise.

"You think you can tell me what to do? I think not you little whoremouth." I seriously didn't like this chick. She reminded me of the entire city of Phoenix girls. I already wanted to punch her in that cake face she had.

"Uh, hello? Guys! Come and help me here, so much for having my back." She rolled her eyes and a few other people came out. More Aphrodite girls. Gross.

"Leo? Tie up these girls while I deal with this one." I charged after her. Then an Ares kid came jumping out. He was buff and huge. He had a scar across his cheek and dirty hands. His eyes were cold black. He swung his sword at me, "Come and fight little wimp!" He teased.

"Is that all you got?" I smirked. I felt an enormous amount of energy kicking in my stomach. I ran and kicked him in the gut. As he fell to his knees out of air, I sliced his arm as he blocked.

"Aren't you supposed to be good at fighting?" The girl put her hands on her hips. She's completely annoying.

"Shut up! Why don't you help?" The Ares kid yelled. I shut him up by hitting him with the end of my dagger on his head. He fell unconscious. I knocked him out cold.

"Now to deal with you, you little twerp." I glared at her. She suddenly got scared as she realized everyone else is tied up.

"You're so ugly, I don't even think Aphrodite can help you with that." She giggled at her own joke. She's the one to talk.

"Bitch, please. You're so fake, I swore I saw 'Made in China' on your neck." She clenched her fists and glared at me. Leo started laughing like a psychopath. His laugh, it made me stare at him. Then I felt her wait on me. She'd jumped on me.

"Get off of me! Motherfu-" I was in rage, that I felt my gut pull. Then all of a sudden, a big wave of water from the nearby river crashed down on us. The weird thing is, I didn't get wet. In fact, I could breathe under water. Leo burst into flames as he got scared half to death. Then, all I knew, is that I made the water swirl and the girl was in the middle of it. I wasn't near the water anymore. It was all surrounding her. For some reason, I didn't stop it, I was too angry to know what I was even doing. Then Percy came running out, "River! Stop it! This isn't you." As he said that, I lowered my arms and the water just fell. The girl was coughing out water from her lungs.

"I-I didn't mean to-I-" Percy stopped me from talking.

"Hey, it's okay. Sometimes we can't control it." He gave me a sympathetic look. Chiron came and so did all of the others. Some of the Apollo kids went to aid the girl I almost killed. I suddenly felt guilty, but relieved. I was suddenly tired. Suddenly, everyone looked at me as if I turned into a monster. Then, I realized they weren't looking at me, they were looking above me. I looked up and saw a green light, a trident above my head.

"All bow to daughter of Poseidon." Said Chiron and everyone did.

-

Percy picked me up from the ground and swung me, "Yes! A sister! I finally have a sibling! Well, of course besides Tyson-but still!" He finally put me down.

Chiron had a serious look on his face. As if it accured to him that something will eventually come, something-or someone bad. He shook the thought and said, "Welcome, miss River to our place. Now excuse me, I need to do some things." He trotted off towards the big house.

Wow. Poseidon, sweet! I've realized I haven't thought about me being claimed or not. It really wasn't on my mind. Leo walked me to the Hermes cabin to get my things. We both walked in silence. I finally broke the quiet.

"How was your day?" I asked, no reason why I asked that, just to make conversation.

"Great, since I'm spending it with you." He smiled. I felt my cheeks get warmer, I knew they were pink from blushing. He chuckled. It was a windy day, so my long, brown hair was everywhere, but I didn't have a hair tie since it broke.

"Here," He grabbed loose hair and put it behind my ear, touching my cheek as he did. We both looked in each other's eyes for a moment, but then I Burped. Whoops. At least I turned away before it ripped out of my mouth.

Suddenly Leo was on the floor laughing his butt off, "Oh my gods! That was nice! Coming out of you, ah!" He held his stomach tight. I laughed in embarrassment.
"Sorry, those come out randomly." I was red, holding my cheeks with my hands. He got up, still laughing but not as much, and we walked to the Poseidon cabin.

"See you later." I smiled. He gave me a wink and said goodnight angel. I blushed once again. As I walked inside, I found my mouth open from the beauty this cabin had. It smelled like the sea. There was a fountain in the back. Only one bunk was occupied with Percy's things. I got the bunk across from him and put my little bit of stuff down. I took a bath and put new clothes on, pj's, my favorite. I crawled in the bunk and drifted off to sleep.

****************************************

Whaaattttt??!! Poseidon broke the oath twice! I wonder what other surprises can happen ;3 percy now has a sister!

Question: who is your godly parent if you had to choose?

Dont be a silent reader 📖

Please vote, comment, share, and follow for more

Thank you,

Slinkyyy ♧