My Father Warns Me

Im sorry i suck at being interesting. Hope you guys like it though! Please vote, fan, whatever c:

---

I woke up with a start, breathing hard and sweat was across my forehead. I looked around and noticed Percy wasn't in his bunk. I looked out of the window and saw the sun in the middle of the sky. What time is it? I said to myself. I slowly got out of bed and stretched, yawning and then took a big breath of the sea in the cabin. I took some clothes, a pair of tights and a camp shirt; cut sleeves and cut collar, some undergarments and went to shower. I felt disgusting after yesterday.

After the nice, steaming hot shower, I brushed my hair after a week of tangles and put on my clothes. I sat next to the fountain at the end, near Percy's bed, and looked at my reflection. My daughter. I heard someone, a man, said. He sounded like he was in my head. I need to warn you. Something big is going to happen and it depends on you to stop it. I was stunned. I didn't know how to respond. What did he mean?

"Uh, father? Why do you say that?" I looked everywhere and in the water. I looked into my reflection. Suddenly, the water changed and the sight wasn't pretty. I saw some people I know at camp. The ugly part of it is that some were dead or dying. I saw a giant with long dreads with weapons it looked like in his hair. He grabbed a boy with an orange T-shirt, it was Percy. Oh gods... He ripped poor Percy apart while hearing a scream on top of her lungs; it was Annabeth. She ran in tears with a little dagger and tried to stab him, but he smacked her aside. She flew a few dozen feet into the air, then fell into the black sea. The land was littered with thousands of monsters, titans, giants, etc. The camp was out-numbered. Then I saw myself. I was leading the group. The camp itself was in ruins, burned to ash. I gasped at what I saw, I walked back and once I turned to start running, I ran into Leo with a big ooph sound.

"What's the rush?" He asked. He was rubbing his head from the clash.

"I'll tell you later. When a good time comes. What time is it?" I asked, it looked like I was the only one still in the cabins and everyone else were training or playing around.

"It's about 12:30, Percy and I tried waking you, but you are a stubborn person to wake up! You almost hit me, you summoned water in top of us, and once you grabbed your necklace, we both ran out of the room." He messed with his curles as he said that.

"Whoops. Er, sorry about that." I apologized. I looked down, moved the ball of my foot, and giggled nervously. Leo wrapped his arm around me and said, "Hey! It's fine. Didn't do much harm. Lets go eat something. I'm sure you're hungry, I know I am!" He pulled me with him, holding my hand which made me blush. I was really hungy. I could probably eat the food of the gods and won't incinerate.

When we got food and our requested drink, we both sat on a really slanted tree, it looked like it was destined to be a bench. We started talking about the day.

"So, the weather stays the same no matter what?" I asked, looking up.

"Yep! Unless someone requests for the rain to come in, or something." He shrugged and smiled. I just kept staring at the beauty he had, especially when he smiled. But, these sad, sad eyes just make me feel down. I wonder what's on his mind. I couldn't stop myself, "Why are you always hiding the pain? What pain do you have? I can feel the waves put me down." I just stoop up and sighed. I sat back down and looked at his direction while he looked down unto his hands. He looked like he was about to smoke, literally.

"Sorry. I-I didn't mean to-that's none of my business! Please forgi-"

"It's okay! Its all right. I try to hide the pain because if I just think of it and feel how I should, I don't think I could live with it."His hands abrupted in flames. Literally in flames.