15

You woke up to kisses on your stomach. Smiling you ran your hand through Luke's hair. Today was the day of your graduation. You were excited. Also sad because tomorrow was the day that you and Luke were running away. 

"Morning." Luke kissed you. 

"Morning." You kissed him back.

"Ready for today?" He asked you. 

"Yes." You smiled. 

--------------- 

You took in a deep breath as the principle of the school called your name. You walked up and took your diploma. You were happy that you and Luke graduated the same time. 

"We made it!" You shouted as he picked you up spinning you around. 

Laughing you put your hands in the air. You were relieved that school was over for you, not knowing if you wanted to go to college or not your smile faded. Luke set you. 

"What's wrong?" Luke asked. 

"I don't know if I wanna go to college or not...It'll be hard if I do." You looked down touching your small belly bump. 

"Y'know there's have college online right." Luke said. 

"There is?" You looked at him confused. 

"Yeah." Luke laughed. "You're too cute." 

You blushed. 

"I can't believe you two made it." Your mom walked up on you two. 

"Right, I remember in tenth grade I wanted to drop out it was so stressful." You sighed. 

"I just pushed through school, I didn't like school...but I never thought about dropping out." Luke looked at you. 

"I wanted to drop out because I....I was getting bullied and my dad died." You held back the tears. 

"I'm sorry." Luke hugged you. 

"So, were having a big dinner. Your father will be home for it." Your mom said to Luke. 

------------------------ 

You stay silent all night. You ignored Luke's dad, pretended like he wasn't there. Hayley laughed at your actions. Especially when he asked you to pass the mash potatoes. Your response was 'I think there's a bee in the room, I just heard a buzzing noise.' She laughed so hard she almost chocked. When dinner was over with you and Luke sat in the family room watching tv. 

"Luke, I was wondering. Can Hayley and Ashton come with us." You asked. 

"Yes." Luke said. 

"I mean, how can that be god parents if he leave them....wait what?" You looked blankly at him. 

"I said, yes." Luke laughed. 

"Yay." You throw yourself on him. "Thanks, Lukey!" 

You were excited. Hayley gets to come with. You texted her telling them to pack because you were leaving tonight. Thinking about it you teared up. 

"Baby, don't cry. It's for the best." Luke kissed your tears away. 

"I know." You sniffed. "I'm going to write a confession letter." 

You got up and walked to your room. Sitting at your desk your everything down. Leaving tear stains as you did. You felt Luke's strong arms wrap around your chest. He kissed your cheek, wiping the tears away as he did. 

"You're telling her everything?" Luke asked. 

You nodded getting up. 

"I'm ready to go now." You said. 

Luke's car was already packed with your stuff. You guys drove to Ashton's house. He was taking his car with Hayley in it. You guys decided to drive to the airport and leave the car there. Luke texted his father once you all ever on the plain. Planning this ahead Luke already has the four tickets. Taking a deep breath you got on the plane. Luke squeezed your thigh as you sat nervously. 

"It's okay." Luke reassured you. 

He helped you buckle up. Once again tears ran down your face. Looking out the window, you let everything go. You stopped crying and smiled, thinking about the new life with Luke and the baby. 

"We're going to have to find a doctor when we get to Florida." You looked at Luke. 

You were leaving California for Florida. You have always wanted to live in Florida and now you get to. 

"Y/N, wake up were here." Luke nudged you. 

_______________________ 

Next chapter is the last chapter! I hope you guys like it! :) <3 

Love You All xx