1

"Mom, there's no need for us to move in with them. You're not even married to him yet!" You argued, outraged about her decision.

"Y/N. It wouldn't matter if we moved in now or later. We're still moving in with them." Your mom ended the conversation.

You stomped off to your room. Angry about the whole the thing you blasted Halsey throughout the house trying to calm yourself. You texted your friend telling her to come over so you'll have someone to rant to. Your mom stopped at your door. You looked at her. You two stared at each other for a while then she walked away.

"Y/B.F/N, I'm so happy you're here. My mom plans on moving us in with them. I haven't even met his son yet!" You spoke with anger and frustration.

"You'll meet him tonight." Your mom chimed in as she passed your doorway.

"Good. Maybe his son will agree with me!" You shouted at her.

"Y/N, how bad could it actually be. You'll still be in the area." Your best friend said.

Your turned to her. So angry that your eye was twitching. Clinching your jaw shut, you took in a deep breath. As you exhaled you closed your eyes.

"I will not move in with strangers." You said opening your eyes. 

"They won't be strangers when you meet them." Your friend gave you an innocent. 

"Don't look at me like that. Why are you taking my moms side!" You huffed sitting on your bed. 

"Because, Y/N. Think about it. How bad could it exactly be. You going to move in with him sooner or later." Your friend sighed. "You'll be meeting them tonight." 

"I have only meet my moms new fiance, not her son. So hopefully he'll side with me." You looked at her. 

---------------- 

You stood in front of the mirror that was attached to the back of your door. Your eyes was filled with anger. You put your hair in a pony tail. Sighing you walked out your room ready to meet them. 

"Y/N. Nice to meet you again." Your moms new fiance smiled at you. 

"The feelings aren't mutual." You with hate in your voice. 

"You don't have to be mean." A blonde boy with a blues eyes said as he moved from behind his father. "I didn't like the decision either but I learned to expect it." 

You were speechless, he was going to be your step-brother. He is too sexy to be my step-brother. You push the thought to the back of your head. You walked away, not knowing what to say. You wanted to tell him off. Knock some sense into his head. You stopped and turned around. 

"This isn't right. I refuse to move in with a guy who I don't like and his son who is a complete stranger too me." You spoke. 

"Y/N, You have no choice. Why are you being so stubborn." You mom shook her head. 

"And how could you move on from dad so fast." Tears ran down your face. 

Walking away you heard your mom say, 'Oh hun' you didn't want to hear so you walked away. 

"I'll be down for dinner." You sniffed before you turned and walked down the hall. 

Sitting on your bed you cried as you looked at the picture of you and your dad. Memories filled your head, the good  days and the bad days. You loved your dad more than anything. You thought it was just wrong on how your mom moved on so fast. 

"Can I come in?" You looked up to see his son standing in your doorway. 

________________________ 

Comment/Vote if you liked it :) I'll be keeping this fanfiction up to date. 

~Love You All~