4

You heard you door open and a sigh of relief. You groaned when Luke sat on your bed. You felt his hands pull you too him. For some reason you didn't stop him. He removed the pillow and looked at you. 

"Stop being a baby." He smiled.

"No." You mumbled. 

Luke laid down next you. His face facing you. He placed his hand on you cheek wiping them. You saw the guilt in his eyes. He moved on hand underneath you, moving you closer to him. 

"I'm sorry." He whispered. 

You didn't answer him, you were to freaked out on how close your lips were. You wanted to kiss him so badly but you couldn't he was going to be your brother soon. 

"Please say something." You got a scent of his breath. 

Minty. You smiled on thought that he probably ate a mint or chewed gum. You frowned. Did he even eat lunch? Was he too busy looking for you that he forgot eat lunch. 

"Hey, what's wrong." Luke asked running his finger down your face. 

You shook your head removing the thoughts for stealing a kiss. 

"Did you eat?" You asked. 

"Yes, did you?" He asked. 

"Yup." You smiled going back to staying silent. 

"Y/N." Luke looked into your eyes then to you lips. 

You bit your lip. Luke ran his thumb across your bottom lip detaching you teeth from it. He cupped you cheek kissing you. It took a while for you to respond back, you weren't expecting it. You kissed Luke back, he ran his tongue across your bottom lip asking to enter. You opened you lips a little bit, just enough for him. Once that happened the kiss heated up. Luke grabbed you hips pinning you to the bed. You moaned as his lips moved to your neck. He hit your sensitive spot right away. Sucking and nibbling your soft skin. He ran his hand up your shirt to your breast massaging it through your bra. 

"Y/N! Luke!" You heard your mom. 

Luke quickly got off of you. Turning on the tv, your mom walked into the room. 

"Why did you two skip school. The school called, well the school called Luke's dad for him but still." Your mom asked. 

"I was upset about something that happened in school, I left and it worried Luke so he went out looking for him. I told him I was safe but he wanted to make sure for himself." You said. 

"Awe, already turning into a protective older brother." Your smiled. 

"He'll never be my brother even if you do marry his father." You said with anger. 

Luke got up and walked out. 

"Wow, Y/N. You hurt his feelings. Go say sorry." Your pointed in the direction Luke went. 

You rolled your eyes and walked after him. You followed Luke into the kitchen. You stood quietly. 

"Can you just leave me alone right now." Luke asked. 

"Why, I know what I said didn't hurt you. It's the fact that we just..." You stopped when Luke marched up to you. 

"I don't regret what just happened. I wish it could have went father that what it did." Luke whispered so your mom wouldn't hear. 

"You know it's wrong Luke." You looked away from his intense stare. 

"But it feels so right." Luke grabbed your hand. 

Sighing you walked away. You heard Luke mumble angrily. Your mom stopped you as you were walking into your room. 

"I'm leaving again for work. I told my boss I was going to see you two were okay." Your mom said. 

"Okay, when will you be back?" You asked. 

"I don't know." Your mom said as she walked off. 

You walked into your room, you touched your lips. You wanted Luke's lips on yours. You wanted to feel his soft touch. You wanted him. 

"Y/N." You turned to see Luke right behind you. 

He pulled you to him. Taking your lips you didn't fight or hesitate. You opened your mouth to him. He made a low growl and moved to the bed. This time you pinned him on the bed. Deepening the kiss as you ran your fingers through his hair messing it up. Your lips moved to his neck kissing it until you found his soft spot. You knew you found it when he moaned your name. Smiling you looked down at him. 

"Y/N, I want you to enter the schools talent shows. Auditions starts tomorrow. Beat Camellia. For every one in the school." Luke breathed. 

"Camallia, the cheerleader captain." You asked. 

"Yes." Luke nodded. 

"I'll think about it." You got off of Luke. "Help me start packing my room." 

You stared at the boxes in the corner of your room. 

"You gave me a hickey." Luke mumbled. 

"You gave me one, so why not." You smirked. 

Luke smacked you ass, You laughed. 

"Just help me." You whined. 

_________________ 

I never wanted this chapter to end! Leave a comment/vote if you love this fanfic so far. 

~Love You All~