8

You felt safe in arms, he was bigger then you. Towering over you but you didn't care. 

"Can you tell me about him?" Luke asked. 

"I don't like going down that road, too much hurt." You sighed leaning your head on his chest. 

"I'd never hurt you, Y/N. I care too much about you." Luke slid his hand down your chest and stopped at your stomach. 

"I want to make love to you, Y/N." Luke said. 

You turned to him. Eyes wide. Luke smiled and touched your face. His touch was filled with love, He was gentle with you. Cupping your cheek his lips covered your. Butterflies were unleashed, You kissed him back running your hands to the nape of his neck. with a groan Luke picked up you up and moved you and him to the bed. He deepened the kiss before he moved to your neck. 

"Sit up." He said as he took off your shirt. 

He laid you back down looking at your body. You blushed. 

"You're beautiful." Luke ran his hand up your chest to your breast. 

He massaged your right breast before pulling the bra down freeing it. (#freethenipple Lol I had too) He bent over and took your nipple into his mouth. You moaned as his tongue flicked your nipple. Arching your back, Luke sucked harder. Sending you over the edge. You flipped so that you were on top of Luke. Pulling on the hem of his shirt he got the hint taking his shirt off. You smiled running your down his chest, feeling his ads. You leaned over giving him a quick kiss before you lead a trail of love bites to his waist. Tracing his v-line with kissing you rubbed him making him hard, biting your lip you undid his pants. Pulling down his pants his dick sprang out. Your eyes widen. 

"Whoa." You said poking it. 

"Stop that." Luke swatted your hand. 

"It's big." You laughed. "Is it going to hurt?" 

Luke sat up and cupped your face. He looked at you. 

"Are you still a virgin?" He asked. 

"No, but it's been a while." You looked at his dick again. "And you're bigger than my ex." 

Luke smiled and kissed you. 

"I'll be gently rough." Luke smirked. 

"Oh, I see how it is." You pushed Luke down on his back. 

Taking the rest of his pants you lick put his dick kissing the tip. You looked up at Luke with a seductive look. His bit his lip and hissed. Taking him into your mouth Luke took a lock of your hair into his hand. Luke groaned, he pulled you up kissing you deeply. Flipping you two over he kissed a trail down to your pants. Stripping them fast. He smiled and ran his hand down your stomach to your sex. He rubbed it making you wet. Slowly pulling your underwear down he hissed. 

"You're so beautiful." Luke moaned. 

"Stop with the tease, Luke." You moaned as he rubbed you lightly. 

"Ready already?" Luke smirked. "I didn't even get a chance to take you yet, baby." 

Luke moved so that he was laying between your legs. You moaned loudly when his kissed your sex. You gasped and grabbed a lock of his hair as he sucked on your clitoris, You felt so good, the pleasure he was giving sent you over the top. You rocked your hips to the tempo of his tongue movements. Luke kissed a trail but up to your lips. He kissed you. As he was about to enter you, you stopped him. 

"Condom?" You asked. "I'm only eighteen, I'm not ready to be a mom, and having a baby with my soon to be step-brother would be weird." You said. 

"No it wouldn't." Luke grumbled leaning over to his pants. 

He pulled out his wallet taking out a condom. He looked at you and handed it too you. You smiled as  you opened it, pinching the tip of the condom you slid it on his hard on. Luke kissed you as he lined up with you. You didn't realize you were holding your breath until Luke said something. 

"Y/N, Breathe you're going to be okay. It's not going to hurt...I don't think." Luke smiled. 

You gasped as he pushed in. 

"Ow, ow...Okay...Ohh." You gripped Luke's arm. 

He didn't move until you said so. After you adjusted you to him, you nodded giving the Luke the go sign. He moved slowly with the thrusts, giving your neck little kisses. He picked up his pace and sent you to a different world. He felt amazing inside. He filled you, as he pushed in all the way. You bit your lip and moaned loudly. Scratching Luke's back he pinned your arms above your head. 

"Oh God Luke!" You shouted close to climax. 

Luke grunted as he moved faster and deeper. He kissed your neck hitting you sensitive right on spot. You couldn't hold back anymore you climaxed, Luke soon followed. He clasped on top of you with heavy breathing. Laughing you moved his hair from his forehead that suck to it. 

"I want round two." Luke moaned. "Different position though." 

You smiled and kissed him deeply. You found out that Luke had needless supply of condoms in his wallet. You found it found it funny for some reason. you commented on it and he smiled saying it was all for you. After five rounds the sexual tension was gone, You knew it would back but you weren't worried about it. 

"I'm hungry." You mumbled against Luke's chest. 

"Pizza?" Luke asked taking his phone out. 

"Mhm." You hummed. 

_________________ 

I hope you guys enjoyed that because I didn't think I did so go with that smut scene. Lol comment/vote if you actually liked it. 

~Love You All~