5

After packing up half of your room and filling up on Chinese food you and Luke laid in your bed watching Netflix. 

"You know, I knew you went to my school but I didn't know my dad was marrying your mom. I didn't bother to meet you because I thought you were a little girl." Luke broke the silence. 

"Haha, I didn't want to meet you at all." You said honestly. 

"Ouch." Luke put his hand on his heart. 

"If you do, and I hope you do. Sign up for the talent show what song will you sing?" Luke asked. 

"I don't know." You sighed. 

----------------- 

"Hey, I'll pick you up tomorrow." Luke got out of bed. "Bye Y/N." He kissed you before he left. 

The feeling of his lips stained yours. All you could think about was his touch, his kiss. They way he was gentle yet rough. You laid in smiling. That smile soon ended when you realized that you and Luke could never last. Tears built up but your told yourself not to cry. 

"What have you gotten yourself into Y/N" You mumbled to yourself. 

You didn't sleep while, you would have dreams about you and Luke. It would turn into a nightmare when your mom found out. You would wake up from the same dream over and over again. It was six twenty when you woke up from the dream again. You decided to take a shower and get ready for school. You looked tired as fuck. You didn't bother hiding the hickey because it was noticeable when your is down. You dressed in black skinny jeans with rips with your Pikachu long sleeved shirt. As you were putting on your black combat boots Luke pulled up. You didn't realize the time. 

"Fuck, I haven't ate anything." You grumbled. 

You walked into the kitchen grabbing a pop tart and a water bottle. When you opened the door Luke got out of the car. You smiled seeing what he was wearing. He had on ripped black skinny jeans too, but with a plain black shirt. He looked like a bad boy, which he is according to his school reputations. You walked up to him. Avoiding his kiss you walked over to the passenger seat and got in. 

"What was that about?" Luke climbing into the car. 

"Not here, my mom is still home." You yawned. 

"Didn't sleep well?" He asked. 

"I keep having his nightmare about us." You sighed. 

"I'm sorry." Luke touched your cheek. 

You were quiet up until he got to his friends house. 

"Seriously Luke, Why is this bitch in my sear again. Why can't she sit in the back like all your other whores you pick up." His spat with anger. 

Luke didn't say anything. You looked at him in shock. He seriously wasn't going to defend you. You grabbed your stuff and opened the door. 

"I'm walking." You got out and started walking. 

Tears ran down your face. You stopped only to put on your music. Taking in a deep breath you let Little Mix voices take over. You knew Luke was following you and honking at you. You turned to see his friend in the back seat. You stopped. 

"Leave me the fuck alone Luke!" You shouted with anger. 

"School is a two blocks away. Y/N come on, get in the car." Luke called out. 

"Go to hell." You hissed. 

Luke stopped his car. He got out, took you by the arm. You tried to get out of his grip as he opened the passenger door. He pushed you towards the car. 

"Get your ass in the damn car, Y/N." Luke's voice was filled with anger and frustration. 

You did as he said. Once he pulled into the school parking lot and parked you quickly got out of the car and sped walked away. You heard Luke call your name but it faded once you entered the crowd. You walked into the bathroom and cried hard. Calling your friend who busted into the bathroom after you got off the phone with her. All you told her was that Luke's friend was very rude to you and Luke did nothing about it. 

"That's it. No one says shit like that to you and gets away with it." Your friend grabbed your hand and you both walked over to where Luke and his friends were at. 

"Who the fuck do you think you are!" Your friends shouted at his friend. 

"Calum Hood. You?" He laughed. 

"The girl who is about to beat your ass. Y/N hold my shit." You took her bag and books. 

"Whoa, little girl chill out. Don't wanna hurt you." Calum put his hands up. 

You could tell Luke was staring at you. You glanced at him and he didn't bother to look away. He made it known that he was staring at you. His intense blue eyes gave you chills. You were saved by the bell. You grabbed your friend and walked off quickly. 

_________________ 

Leave a comment/vote if you are enjoying this just as much as I am! I'm going to try to write up to 800+ words.  

~Love You All~