3

Once you got to school you had enough time to fix your hair and apply a little bit of make-up. you didn't like cake make-up so you only ever used eye shadow and mascara, with lip gloss. You walked out the schools bathroom. Fear kicked in when you saw a two girls walking up to you. 

"You. Stay away from Luke or I will beat you down." The blonde girl with green eyes sassed. 

"Okay, but it's going to be hard. I mean, he's so disgustingly hot." You stared at her. "I rather throw up everyday than date a playboy." 

You walked away only to stop because she called you a bitch. Turning around on your heel you walked towards her. 

"Don't fuck with me, little girl. I will become your worst nightmare."  You warned her. 

"Like I'm scared. Being captain of the cheer squad I know how to handle my own." You rolled her neck. 

You wanted to snap her neck, end her life before she brings babies into world that would act like her. Taking in a deep breath you saw Luke. He was watching you. His blue eyes didn't leave you. Leaving the two girls standing there you walked over to him. He was with a group of boys. 

"Tell your little whores to stop harassing me, I'd hate to mess up their ugly faces even more." You told him. 

Walking away, you found your best friend with her boyfriend. Sighing you walked up to them. It sucked that you didn't have a boyfriend but yet you didn't really want one. Well you did but you weren't searching for one. 

"Y/N, Luke is walking this way. Like right towards you. He looks pissed." You turned to see what he was talking about. 

Him and his friends were heading towards you. You walked up to him meeting him half way. Crossing your arms you stood and let him talk first. 

"I don't have whores so they aren't my problem, but if one comes up to me saying you hurt them...Y/N I'll hurt you." Luke pushed passed him. 

"Lets see what your dad has to say about what you just said Lucas." You spoke loud so he could here you. 

"Just stop, he would listen to you after you were bitch to him." Luke stopped and turned too you. "Maybe, if you weren't a bitch, he'd like you more." 

Those words didn't hurt, but him calling you a bitch did. You knew he saw that what he said hurt you. You walked off. Didn't even bothering going to class. You skipped school. It was the only way to avoid Luke. 

---------------- 

"Hey, can I have a ten piece chicken nugget meal." You asked. 

You walked to McDonald's because it was closest to the school and you were hungry. Sitting eating, you felt eyes staring at you looked up to see one of the workers looking at you. He cute, light brown eyes, dark drown hair styled in a quiff. Biting your lip you looked away.  

"Why the long face." He asked sitting across from you. 

"Nothing." You sighed. 

"Obviously it's something." He searched your eyes. 

You were about to answer him but your phone went off. Unknown number, you answered it anyways.  

"Hello?" You spoke. 

"Y/N! Where are you at." You recognized the voice as Luke's. 

"Somewhere." You hung up angry and feeling hurt. 

He called back but you ignored it. 

"Boyfriend trouble?" The guy asked. 

"Look, Caden. I know your just trying to make me feel better or something but I just want to be alone with my thoughts." You sighed. 

"I'm sorry...." 

"Y/N." You said. 

"I'm sorry, Y/N" He got up and left. 

You looked at your phone see that Luke spammed you with calls and messages. Unlocking it you messaged him. 

[Y/N:  How did you get number?] 

[Luke: Your friend gave it too me. Where are you!?] 

[Y/N: Safe.]  

[Luke: Y/N, please tell me where you are. I didn't mean to call you a bitch.] 

[Y/N: You did Luke, but it's okay. I have my reason why I am bitch. Do you have a reason why you're a dick head.]  

[Luke: Just tell me where you are so I can come and get you.] 

You didn't answer him. Instead you refilled your drink and walked out the door. You decided to take the city bus home. Luke wouldn't stop blowing up your phone so you put it on silent. Once you got home you cried yourself to sleep. 

"Y/N! Y/N!" You heard Luke shouting and covered your face with a pillow. 

_________________ 

Okay so it's going to be short chapters. I love writing books like this! Chapter 4 might be update today also! 

~Love You All~