Jeff the killer vs Randy Round 2

Jeff vs. Randy
Round Two
What if Randy survived his last encounter with Jeff? What if Randy led a normal life, hoping that he would never run into Jeff again? Let’s find out.
Randy was in his early thirties, thirty-two to be exact. Randy’s heart was still weak from his last fight with Jeff, but it was getting better, little by little. Although he seemed normal, he lived in fear. He was scared of running into his old childhood nemesis. He was scared that Jeff would finish what he started and kill him.
Randy was watching the news one Friday night and was informed that the Denbigh Asylum killer was still on the loose. “Everyone take extra precauton, lock all doors and windows before the curfew, which is to be at 6 o’clock ,” Said the reporter. Randy turned off the TV and sat shivering in his arm chair. Randy had a feeling that the killer was Jeff. After all, Jeff did look like he went crazy during the fight.
“Calm down, Randy,” he assured himself. “Jeff still thinks that you’re dead. He can’t hurt you.” Somehow, Randy doubted that. He checked his watch, 5:59. He got up and locked all the doors and windows.
After Randy had dinner and got ready for bed, he listened to the radio. The killer was last seen on Old Church Rd. Randy’s neighborhood. Terrorfied, Randy turned off the radio and double checked the locks. After a few deafeningly silent minutes, Randy reluctantly, went to bed.
Randy woke with a start. He’d heard a crash. After listening for what seemed like an hour, Randy layed back down. He couldn’t sleep, so he lay there.
“Go To Sleep!” Upon hearing the hoarse whisper, Randy sat up and faced the indruder. The man stepped back in shock. He had shoulder length greasy singed-black hair, wide lifeless eyes that were surrounded in black, signaling that he lacked eyelids. His smile was horrorfying. Dark red lips and a smile that was carved into his cheeks. His noseless face was snow white. But his clothes.
The white hoodie, the black dress pants, and black converse shoes. “You,” Jeff growled, snapping Randy to attention. ” You  turned me  into  this!” Jeff said. “I-I…” Randy stuttered. He wanted to try to talk Jeff out of killing him, but he couldn’t speak. ” L e t ‘s  finish  this, Go to sl eep, Randy,” Jeff lunged, Randy ducked and scrambled out of his bed. Randy’s heart was beating against his ribcage. He remembered his doctor saying that he couldn’t get too scared or exited, it would result in a heart attack.
Frantically trying to lower his heart rate while fighting Jeff, Randy hoped that the racket they were causing would alert a neighbor. Jeff swung his knife at Randy, and in turn Randy punched Jeff. Pissed, Jeff picked up Randy and Threw him against a wall. Randy’s head hit the wall. His vision began to blur. His heart beat increase. Jeff was strong. ” You should have  gone   to  sleep   the  first    time!” Jeff said in a mocking tone as he stabbed Randy’s arm.
Gritting his teeth in pain, Randy elbowed Jeff’s gut, causing him to let go of the knife. Tearing the knife out of his arm, Randy stabbed Jeff’s leg. Long forgotten rage flowed through Randy as he lowered the knife, with the blade still in Jeff’s leg.
Screaming in pain, the killer fell onto his side, next to the man having a fatal heart attack. Jeff stopped screming and pulled the knife from the gash in his leg. “i’ll…see… you in… Hell…” Randy whispered to Jeff before closing his eyes a third and final time that night. Jeff passed out from shock and intense pain soon after.
EXERPT from local newspaper:
The Denbigh Asylum killer escaped police custody!
On Friday night, April 11, The killer and his victim, Randy Williams were found on the floor of the master bedroom, both unmoving. “The killer was unconscious,” One of the officers recalled. “And I think the other one is dead.”
The killer and Williams were taken to Fairwood Hospital where Williams was pronounced dead and the killer was treated for a severe leg injury. The killer escaped the hospital as soon as he recovered from his medicine.
Be on the look out for this man. If you see him, go to the nearest building and contact your local police department. Do not try to aprehend this criminal yourself. He is cunning and ruthless. He will kill you.
The woman reading the newspaper on a park bench turned to the man nekt to her. He kept his hands in the pockets of his white hoodie. His hood was up and he kept his head low, staring into his lap. “It’s amazing how no one has caught the killer of Mr. Williams yet,” The woman said glancing uneasily at the killer’s photo. ” Wel l,, at    least   Williams  went    to    sl eep,” The man replyed before standing up and limping away.