Origin of Nina the killer

The origin of Nina KillerNina Hopkins, 11 years old, was transferred to a new school to be closer to home.One Sunday morning, a day before his first day at his new school, woke up and went to the bathroom and teeth, washed followed he went back to his bed and took his laptop to connect.Nina was not one of those girls who got up with energy to open the window and let in the light to make something productive in the day, no, she just enjoyed sitting around watching Japanese cartoons, or listen to music like rock, pop or J- pop, playing video games or just play guitar.

 Well she liked being so loved her family and friends.But this time she did not want to do any of the things I normally did, no, this time I wanted to read for the umpteenth time "the origin of Jeff The Killer" she loved the creepypasta, but that it was his favorite, he felt a strange attraction to him , admiration more than anything.

 Every time I read it I felt a strange impulse to invade, but exactly why, enjoying the strange impulse.When I was reading, suddenly pit the door, quickly looked up meeting his younger brother Chris and his beautiful green eyes, Chris was the prince of Nina, adored and used to call because every night she told fairy stories you to sleep , she also liked those stories. 

Chris was quite dark black hair, white skin and pale green eyes, like her late father, however it was clear light brown hair, white skin and blue eyes, she was very like her mother."Sister, eat" I claim the child with an innocent smile.

"I'm my prince" ad Nina pinching her cheek as honey.I leave aside the computer and under to eat.-------The next morning, Nina and Chris went to school, Nina got up and dressed in a shirt of his favorite shirts, and as he took her purse felt something strange ... as a stranger milestone, which made him hold his head in an attempt to stay stop, making a strange little smile formed on his mouth, suddenly he trampled the voice of his mother bring to reality and immediately took the bag and under completely ignoring what happened, I hope Chris front door. Shortly after the rather hurried child under."Ready?" Asked the mother.

"Yes!" They answered both."Well, good luck in school," his mother ad back to the kitchen."Bye mom!" Answered both boys leaving home.They came walking to school as Nina seemed upset take the bus.They divided and Nina went to high while his brother primary. Nina felt a hell class apart long.Nina came and went in search of Chris to his room, east out both decided to find a quiet place to eat without having to put up with all the students playing around, so they found a garden behind the school where almost no there was nobody, not a teacher or a student, so I sat down to eat pasiblemente, thinking they would have a leisurely breakfast, they could see a few steps closer to it. Nina looked up and found a much older girl, black hair and some street clothes."Go, go but what have we here? New students "ad girl" my name is Claudia, and I command this school, and if you do not obey what I say ... expensive will pay "allege as he pulled a knife from his jeans suddenly about two guys came out of a nearby tree" Meet Mailcom and Yoni "Nina sat up quickly and stood in front of Chris to protect."Hey, we do not want problems, we just want leisurely breakfast" Nina clarified."Oh I see, but you should not be here, this area is our" ad Claudia approaching them."That's stupid !, you have no right to send anyone!" Exclaimed Chris posing in front of Nina and receiving a blow in the stomach from Yoni.

 Chis callus in Nina's arms after the coup"CHRIS!" Exclaimed Nina holding him in his arms."Well, if you do not want to be next, I recommend obey and get out of here" Claudia stroking allege Nina's face with the knife.Nina did nothing but drop a clean hit in the face knocking her to the ground Claudia, Nina quickly let Chris and Claudia lunged taking the knife and nailed it to Claudia's shoulder.Mailcom said Nina back and overtook him in his arms. This gave a strong kick in the crotch of the man knocking him to the ground, Nina turned quickly to release several kicks in the boy's face and bounced make blood from the nose and mouth.Yoni immediately flinched to see the reaction of the girl to the attack and started running away from her, but Nina immediately notice it and ran Yoni taking the knife Claudia shoulder and lunged at the boy digging the knife in the stomach ."NINA, BASTA!" Trampled the girl of his little brother, Nina immediately turned to him and watch him, this was a very surprised look.Nina let go Yoni and stepped back watching his hands something bloodstained, it felt like a monster ... but I had to admit it ... Moreover felt extremely well, and momentum subsided, turning back to his brother who kept there surprised not to drop a phrase, Nina ran to him and took his arm.