"Look at me, Gin Chi." You didn't. Mihawk slowly tipped your chin for you to raise your head, quickly spotting the hurt within your dark eyes that always should stay bright. Those expressive and kind eyes that always looked at him with warmness each time you visited his lonely abode that doesn't feel that spacious with you there. "Why Mihawk...? Why didn't he...?" Mihawk brows furrowed as he strengthened the hold of your chin slightly, gently.

"(Y/N)..." He toned quietly, "I do not know Akagami's reasons on with holding such information from you. But know this." Mihawk rose your left hand with his, squeezing it gently before he put it up to his lips as a sign of comfort, gold orbs only on you. "If the idiot causes you hurt like this once more after giving an invalid reason, you are always welcomed." You turned your head away, but Mihawk turned it back towards him, managing to trap you with his golden gaze.

"Always." He repeated, making your eyes soften as a distant memory of someone important saying that exact word but it only made your eyes hold a deep sadness.

"Thank you..." You brought your head to lay on his chest as you slowly hugged him, tightening your arms and feeling like you didn't want to let go. To just...stay. "Thank you, Mihawk." Mihawk silently put a hand on your upper back, bringing you closer to him for a brief moment before having to step back.

"It's best if you go now." He said, you nodded as you quickly ran to where Luffy was. Mihawk still had a frown on his face.

'Her eyes were never meant to look like that. You've messed up Red Hair.'

.

.

.

(Updates to keep the views and chapters even XD)

Ah...Mihawk thought you knew about Shanks being part of the Roger pirates.

Oh, how he was wrong. And Mihawk is not happy about what Shanks has done. Not happy at all.

Reader-San is in an unstable state. She's learned too many things in a short period of time, and hasn't fully processed anything.

She kept pushing it back to her mind, but now it's rushing through her like a waterfall.

Don't hide your emotions guys. It's not healthy. Cause when you finally let them go, you're going to go to a full mental breakdown.

I would know. I should eat my own words really.

Anyways, MOVING ON WITH THE ANGST!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VOTES~

Main Pairings
Shanks: 35
Mihawk:46
Crocodile:17
Doflamingo: 20
Smoker: 25
Lucci: 21

Side Pairings
Kaku: 4
Paulie: 2
Buggy: 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FANART CORNER

Nope.

**MEME CORNER**

**MEME CORNER**

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED AND COMMENTED!! I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE THING FOR THE READERS WHO HAVE DONE SO!! XD

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A NICE DAY/NIGHT!! XD

Strong(One Piece x Reader)[EDITING IN PROGRESS]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें