Flashback

Natsu's Pov
I looked at the paper that was left on the ground. I picked it up and read it as I grew an angry. The paper read.

Hello Natsu,
If you are reading this it means you have not only little time to save Lucy but little time until you turn completely into your E.N.D form. You will know when it's happening as your memories and your past will flash before your eyes. You have little time left, for both you and this blonde headed girl. Good luck Natsu.
~Zeref

I gripped the paper. I smelled the paper trying to catch it's scent. The scent smiled familiar almost as if I smelled it before.... Suddenly I had a flashback.

"Natsu!!, oh Natsu where are you silly
Boy." A women with cherry blossom hair and brown eyes looked around, calling my name as she searched. But why was she calling my name ? Who is she ?

"Hey I'm over here !" A little boy with pink hair came out of a bush and stuck out his tongue and then smiled....he looked like me.

Is that me?

The women suddenly caught me and smiled as she held younger me up as she spun me around younger me smiled and laughed.

She then put me down and held my hand.

"What do you want to eat for dinner Natsu ?" She asked me smiling again, watching her smile felt warm like a kind of assurance. "Hmmm I don't know momma let's ask papa." Younger me smiled.

I grew tears on my face as I watched I couldn't believe I had a mother and a father but I was abandoned, Igneel was the closest thing I had to a father but this I don't under stand.

My mother and my younger self went inside as they saw my father, he had dark black hair and black eyes, he was with a little boy about my
Younger self's age. He was walking next to my
Father and had black hair and black eyes.

 He was walking next to myFather and had black hair and black eyes

"Brother, father !!!" My younger self yelled.

"Hello brother, Hello mother!!" The black haired boy smiled.

"Hello Zeref ! Hello Zen." My mother smiled.

Wait....so what Zeref was saying was the truth....he's my brother ? But what happened to our parents?

Suddenly my mind with white as the scenery changed it was no longer happy, it was tragic, the house that my parents were in was burned to the ground. My parents were tied up, my
Younger self and Zeref were tied up as well watching the people come with axe's.

My father died first as he got stabbed with a knife. My mother screamed.

"Please don't hurt my Children please take my life just please don't kill them!" Before they killed her she looked at my younger self and Zeref and whispered her last words.

"I love you." Then she died after that. After they were finished with my mother they looked at Zeref was ready to die for my Younger self but before they could kill Zeref I pushed my legs forward as I went in the middle and they killed me instead.
But how am I alive now ??

Zeref ?!

After I died Zeref grew anger his inner dark self came out as he yelled with wide eyes as he saw me die and mom and dad.

"You disgusting humans !!!" He yelled as he killed them all. He went up to mom and dad and held them.

He then went up to me.

"You....*sniffle*.... You idiot.....NATSU!!!!!" He yelled my flashback then ended.

Authors note

If it was a short chapter I'm sorry but I hope you enjoyed it. ^.^