Masked Men

Natsu's Pov

Lucy and I caught our breaths. We looked at each other. Suddenly Lucy blushed a bright scarlet color.

"Lucy ?" She looked at me. As I closed in.

Lucy's Pov
Natsu closed up to my face and stared at me.

"Ye...yes?" I responded stuttering a bit.

"You have a big zit on your forehead, did you know that ?" My mood quickly changed to anger.

"You IDIOT!!" I got up as I got ready to combat.

"Lucy KICK!!!!!" I then kicked him on the head as he grew unconscious you could see his spirit flying away from his body.

"Baka !" Grabbed a towel and some clothes and went into the bathroom as I slammed the door.

Normal Pov

As Lucy slammed the bathroom door. Natsu laid on the floor as he finally gained conscious again he stood up.

"Oweee!!" Natsu said while rubbing his head.

After a couple of minutes of waiting Lucy got out of the bathroom and Natsu went into the bathroom.

As Natsu went inside of the bathroom he looked at himself in the mirror. He put each of his hands on each side of the sink as he looked down at the sink then up at the mirror.

He began crying as he looked at himself.

"why is this happening?" He cried, he suddenly herd a knock on the door.

"Natsu are you ok?" Lucy asked through the door.

"Yes I'm sorry." He said trying as hard as possible not to cry.

"Ok I'll be here waiting ok." She said and walked away from the door.

"Ok" he said silently. Natsu then got into the shower and started showering.

Lucy was sitting on her bed reading her book of celestial mages.
As she was reading she suddenly saw her door break down as two men walked in.

"Are you Lucy heartfillia?" The man asked he seemed to have a red mask on with a black robe.

Natsu herd the door and quickly ran out with a towel rapped around his waist.

"Lucy?!" He yelled, Lucy looked at him then back at the masked men.

"We don't have time for this kimoto." The other men said.

"Yeah your right lets just take her to the boss then." He smirked.

"You ain't taking no one!!" Natsu yelled as he chanted.

"Fire dragon roar!!!!" His flames almost caught them but after the flames disappeared he found nothing in front of him. Not Lucy, not those weird masked guys, no one.

The only thing that was left was one piece of paper.

"LUCY!!" He yelled

Hi guys I'm sorry for the very very late update. >~< I'm sorry I really am I hope you enjoyed this chapter though.