Lucy

|Earlier|Lucy's Pov|

As I looked at Natsu I tried to tell but the men grabbed me and laid a white towel up to my mouth I breathed it in without knowing what it would do to me as I fell unconscious.

The last thing I herd was Natsu yelling my name. I then woke up in a strange room. I was tied up to a metal chair in the middle of the room.

My hands were tied with barbwire around the sides of the chair as my legs were tied to each side of the chair's legs.

As I looked around the room my eyes grew wide as I saw skeletons of what seemed to be other wizards. They were all scattered in the corners of the room.

I tried to see if I could see my celestial keys but they weren't anywhere in sight. I was going to scream but noticed my mouth my taped.

I then herd the doorknob moving as I noticed someone turning it. I quickly pretended to be knocked out as the person opened the door.

"Lucy I know your awake, so just open your eyes" I know that voice, that was none other then Zeref.

I opened my eyes realizing that keeping them closed wasn't going to solve anything. Zeref looked at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Hello Lucy" the way he said my name gave me chills all over. It scared the hell out of me. He walked towards me as he ripped the tape from my mouth.

 He walked towards me as he ripped the tape from my mouth

I screamed in pain as my lips burned. The corners of my mouth bleeding a little.

"What do you want Zeref?" I asked him.

"Well honestly from you...mmm nothing really but I simply knew that the only way Natsu would come to me would be if he knew you were in danger." He laughed. I looked at him angrily.

"What are you going to do with Natsu?" He looked at me as he walked closer.

"That's none of your business you nuisance." He said as he gripped my arms which made me groan.

"Ah" I groaned as he gripped my arms. The barbwire dug into my skin.

"Where did you take me ?!" I yelled and groaned as I looked at him straight in the eyes with an angered face.

"If you keep yelling at me I'll have no choice but to punish you." He smirked as he looked at me. I then looked away disgusted.

He then replied, "your on tenrou island, deep inside the forest in my private cellar."

I grew afraid.

"Well anyway enough talking it's time for your surprise Lucy." He smirked

"What are you talking about?" I said shaking.

"Kimmoto!" He yelled as in came a man with a table filled with torturing tools. I eyes grew wide at the sight of it.

"What! No stop! You bastard!" I yelled at Zeref as he laughed and walked away.

He closed the door as the man untied me I tried hitting him with all I had. He punched me as I landed on the floor. He then kicked my stomach as my eyes grew wide.

He tied my arms up with some barbwire as it dug into my skin more then the last time I screamed.

"Ahh ahh" I breathed in and out as he tied my legs with barbwire as well. I screamed even more and cried.

He ripped my close as he began grabbing a tool he stabbed me in my stomach as I breathed in and then spit out blood.

He laughed crazily.

He then kept punching me and punching me until finally i couldn't move anymore.

The man then untied me and threw me against the wall. I looked at him as he left the room. I watched as I then crawled before the door closed I yelled but it was only for a split second.

"Na-" I then went unconscious.

|Natsu's Pov|

"Lucy!!" I followed her scent as I ran the fastest I could. Her smell lead to a big brown and leaf less tree. I was confused until I saw a metal slot on floor it was a big slot the was big enough for me to craw in so I did.

"Lucy?!" I yelled. I fell and landed in the middle of a hallway. As I walked around I saw jail cells and skeletons. I kept walking as I finally went inside a room. I then saw someone as he suddenly turned around.

"Zeref" I spoke