Cause of Death=Laughter

Natsu's Pov

I woke up to see Lucy looking at me. She then jumped and blushed as she noticed I caught her staring. She then looked away, face still as red as Erza's hair. I smiled at the sight.

"Hey Luce" I then sat up from my tiring  position.

"Hey N..at..su" she stuttered, it made me giggle.

"What is it Natsu ?" I looked at her in confusion.

"What do you mean ?" I asked

"Why were you giggling ?" I smiled

"Because of you turning all red." She looked at me and her face expression gave me goosebumps as her hair covered her eyes.

She muttered something, I couldn't hear her so I leaned in.

"What did you say Lucy ?" I leaned in to hear.

"I said.....get ready" she smirked in an evil way.

"Get ready for what ?" I looked all scared.

She leaned her head and looked at me straight up in my eyes. I leaned in and at that moment,

I,

Natsu Dragneel,

Have known,

I messed up..... X.X

"LUCY HEAD BUD!!" She yelled as she head budded me I fell back with blood coming down my nose like water coming out of a sink.

Lucy laughed evilly as she saw what had happened. I then yelled, blood still coming down my right nostril.

"You monster you'll pay for that!!" I tackled her as she lay on the bed as I held her down and sat on her as I tickled her.

"Hhaha...Na...tsu...Hasaaahaaaa" she tried speaking as she laughed and laughed.

"St..op hahaha" she managed to say. Still ticking her i then spoke.

"What do you say ?" I asked her

"Hahaha...what ?"

"Apologize !!" I said tickling her.

"Hahaha...Nev...hHaha...er" she spoke

"Suit yourself" I tickled her harder as she started crying.

"Ok...hahaha...I'm hahaha So-HAHAHArry" I then stopped as she started catching her breath.

"You idiot" she smiled so did I.

Short yes I know, but next chapter will be long. This was like a cute chapter. But OMG THANK YOU GUYS I REACHED 1.0K reads thank you so much. I love you all. Till next time my lovely people. Thank you again for reading this chapter.