Guilt

( I recommend you to read the first book because if not you won't understand this one. :))

The Darkness Inside Chapter 1

Natsu and Lucy return from the once horror filled spot. As they return to the guild.

"Lucy?" Natsu asked

"Yes Natsu ?" The blonde Mage looked at him with worry as his face expression made a frown.

"I'm happy that the Dragon shield is back but I'm so sorry Lucy. Do you fear me ? Are you afraid of me ?"

He looked at her in Sorrow as they stood in front of the guild.

She looked at him in confusion?
"Why would I be afraid of you Natsu?" She smiled as she looked in his onyx eyes.

"Because I killed a guy !" He yelled and suddenly looked at his hands, as he had a flashback of his hands all bloody and red dripping slowly from his hands on to the floor.

He stood looking at his hands in fear.

He suddenly felt a soft hand touch his Shoulder.
"Natsu it's ok" she said softly as she saw his deep eyes widen.

"Lucy..." He said looking into her eyes.

"Let's go into the guild ok!" She smiled brightly.

"Ok" he said quietly but still smiled.
She grabbed his arm and pulled him into the guild while smiling.

"Oi Lucy!!" He yelled as he got pulled by the brown eyed girl.

They opened the guild doors and yelled.

"We are home!"

Authors note

Sorry guys I know it's a short chapter but it's because I just wanted to start the book already I'm so excited but I promise there will be longer chapters!!'